Before Reading This Story

Hi there!

This is Nise.

This is the story that I needed to read when I was nineteen.

*Blurb

What if your favorite characters needed your help?

Sunset has always been in love with books, although after the death of her mother she has stopped believing in happy endings.  When she starts working in a library located in the basement of Stardust café, she discovers that Mr. Darcy, Christian Grey,  Peeta Mellark, Katniss Everdeen, Harry Potter, Hardin Scott, and any other character she may want, can materialize in front of her eyes. Would they help her reach her happy ending? Or will she help them?

*Logline

Sunset Williams, a nineteen-year-old girl who struggles with anxiety, meeting academic expectations, and avoiding dating her brother's friends, starts working at a magical library in which she rebels against the authors and fights against all odds to seek freedom for her beloved characters.

*Warning

This story is not mature but it deals with the following topics:

Anxiety - Depression
(please, proceed to the last chapter of this book to better understand these topics)

Beware that these mental conditions can manifest in individuals in different ways. Not everyone shows the same level of anxiety or depression, and some people can cope with certain activities, while others just can't. It's different for every individual. So, please bear that in mind. 

Substance Abuse 

Occasional Foul Language

Sexy making out

Mind Opening 

Heart Warming 

Breaker of Stereotypes 

Rebels against the System

Blames Fiction for our expectations of men and a bunch of other stuff.

Annoying Siblings

You have been warned. 💋

*A Special Request

My characters tend to be real and flawed, like regular human beings, you know? If they are mean, numb, or just annoying, they have a back story and there are 90% chances they will grow and become better. So please, be kind.  You are free to react, and rant, but please, being behind a computer/phone doesn't entitle you to freely spit hate. We all make mistakes. I happen to be a human being as well, and I am extremely flawed. Be patient. Be kind. It's free of charge.

*Copyright

This story was started in February 2021 and completed in December 2021. The plot, the story, the content, and its ideas are copyright protected, and they belong to the Wattpad User @LayersOfPlanes, also known as N. Y. Cittadino.

Plagiarism of this story or its ideas will be prosecuted. 

*Playlist

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ylK7PixrNX4lzMSgDO5y0?si=2RDGWeyrQ2OyWMAYYSoImg&utm_source=copy-link

Ready for the ride?