第23章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭:𝟰𝟴 𝗽𝗺

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 & 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙⚠️

Junmyeon POV...

"You sure Silvana wouldn't think that we're intruding on her vacation?" Sehun says as we enter the house.
"I wouldn't say a vacation when she has to go into hiding." Kris takes off his sunglasses getting a full view of the place.
The house eerily silent and I knew Baekhyun and Chanyeol could tell.
"Hyung where is Silvana?" Baekhyun asked in a cautious tone, his right hand on his holster. For Baekhyun being ex-military he kept a gun on him anytime even if it was illegal or legal.
"Let's go see." I say and we walk down the hall to the shared bedroom.

"Silvana are you in here?" I open the door and stop in my tracks when I see the suitcase wide open with a body sprawled out on it and another body collapsing on the ground. Blood sprays on the door and on the wall.

I panicked at first thinking it was Silvana's blood instead it was the man that she just killed

I panicked at first thinking it was Silvana's blood instead it was the man that she just killed. Her whole white dress was covered in blood, her face was covered in blood, and her hands were covered in blood. Silvana was shaking while holding a long broken glass shard in her right hand.
It was like a scene out of a horror movie.
I run over to Silvana.
"Silvana." She turns around with a dazed look in her eyes, she looks over shoulder and smirks before passing out.
Everybody let's out whoa as I catched her.
"Look at the mess she made!" Kyungsoo says out of excitement coming up beside me. "I love it!" He picks up the glass shard that Silvana dropped.
"Guys, let's get her to the other room." They move out of my way in shock as I carry her down the hall to a spare room. Carefully laying her on the bed I turn back around.
"Baekhyun and Chanyeol scope out the building make sure there is no enemies in here." They both say yes boss and leave the room. "Xiumin check the security system to see who was in and out of this place." Xiumin takes out his tablet that he carried 24/7. "Luhan and Kai go help Kyungsoo clean up the body."
"Don't you mean help Kyungsoo part from the body." Kai says sarcastically before leaving the room.
I turn to Tao but he cuts me off. "I already know what I have to do, get some herbal stuff to wake her up." Silvana leaves the room leaving Lay.
"You might as well help him, use that medical expertise for once." That was one of the secrets about Lay that nobody knew. He use to be a doctor but got fired for stealing pills, classic.

After they were all gone I take off my suit jacket and go over to bathroom. I start up the bathtub, I knew for Tao and Lay to check up on her then I had to clean her up.
Even though she was covered in an unknown man's blood she still looked peaceful as she rested.
Carefully lifting her up off the bed I place her in the tub. Rolling up my sleeves I slip off Silvana's dress with the help of the water. Grabbing a rag I gently wipe the blood off of Silvana's face going down to her arms. Soon the water was dyed with blood.
I cared for Silvana and after this scare I cared for even more. I know it was dumb of me to push away her feelings but this is what I was afraid of.
I remember what it was like at a child to worry about my life and to see my mother worry about her life and her children's life. This could not be Silvana's life but I wanted to keep her close.