第4章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗮.𝗺.

"あなたが目を覚ましているシルバナ
(Silvana you're awake)." I sit up from her lap, my body was aching really bad.
"No shit." I groan as I sit beside her. "Who's truck are we in?" I could only see the back of the stranger who was driving.
"The man who saved you." I look over at the passenger seat and I saw the red blazing slicked back hair that anyone could notice.
"Fuck." I groan and rub my temple. "Where are we even going?" I didn't plan on going to anyone's place except mine.
"Don't worry Silvana we are going to your home." The way he said my name sent chills down my spine. "Just relax, we will be arriving shortly." The way he said relax made me feel strange.
"Oh Silvana, your ex kept texting & calling you." Hayami hands me my pouch.
"I'll look at it later, I feel like I was ran over by fucking semi."
"I bet." I look out the car window to see the busy streets go by in a a flash.

15 minutes later...

"We are here Silvana." Suho says.
"Thank you for the ride." Suho gets out the car and helps me out. My legs felt like jelly. "I'll carry you." He carried me on his back. I felt like I was in a cliche drama.
I can say he is very strong, he carried me up a flight of stairs.
"Thank you for carrying me up here." I get down from his back. I unlock my door then open it.
"Hayami can you please go in first, I need to speak with Silvana."
"Oh um sure." Hayami quickly goes inside my home, I wished she stayed outside with me.
"I want to let you know that I have handle that guy for you, you shall never see or hear from him again."
"Which one because I'm dealing with not just him." I let out a light chuckle.
"The guy on the yacht, I didn't appreciate the way he handled you."
"Can you enlighten me on what happened?" My mind had went blank during that situation, I couldn't remember anything after getting hit from the angry guy.
"I went to go take piss and I heard screaming coming from the room, I went in and saw him trying to take your cover up off of you, I could see her was struggling to get it off." I was thankful that nothing happened. "I would like to advice you to not dress like that, its like you are basically asking for something to happen to you." When he said that I was irked.
"Excuse me, you aren't my fucking father nor mother, you are just a stranger. I am a grown ass woman not a child. Don't ever tell me what I can & cannot wear." I go inside my apartment. "I got something for you." I yell out to him. I go to grab the stack of cash that I had hidden far back in my closet.
"What's wrong." Hayami sits up from my bed diverting her attention from the TV to me.
"I just I have to give something to the generous man." I find the cash and stomp back to Suho.
He turns around to face me with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Oh you are back." He smirks at me and I get more angry.
"Take your shit, I was suppose to give it back to you." I throw the cash at him and catches it. "I don't like handouts."
"This was a gift." He says.
"I can't accept this." I cross my arms.
"You are so ungrateful, any women out here would do anything for this money but you had to do nothing." I roll
my eyes at him and slam my door in his face.

"What was all that about?" Hayami asks me as I get my pajamas out.
"Just had to repay the kindness." I simply say not wanting to explain anything. "I'm going to shower." I say walking to my bathroom.
I close the bathroom door behind me.
I start my shower and undress myself.
I stepped in the shower and soak up all the water. Letting the hot water slowly soothe my sore body.
I wanted everything that happened to go away. I wanted to push this memory far back as I can.

1 hour later...

I walk out from the bathroom filled with steam. To see Hayami was still wide awake on her phone.
"Oh you are up." I lay towel on my vanity chair.
"You think I'm going to go to sleep after what just happened to you." Hayami sits up.
"It's no big deal, I've been through worst."
"No big deal! A guy attacked you & almost tried to rape you Silvana!"
"Hayami listen, I'm over it." To be honest I wasn't over it I just didn't want to talk about it no more.
"Silvana you never want to talk about anything. I'm your best friend not a fucking acquaintance to you."
"I never said you weren't my best friend."
"That's not what I'm saying Silvana, I'm talking about how you never let me in on your personal life. What's going on in there." She gestures at her head. "I let you know what's going on in my life inside & outside of work, you should do the same." I understood where she came from but I never really liked talking about my feelings or my past life.
"Hayami it's late can we not start it's too late for this let's finish in the morning." I grab my night-cap for my hair.
"No Silvana we will talk about it now." She says sternly.
"You won't quit will you?" She shakes her head no and I sigh. "Fine, the reason why what happen earlier doesn't effect me because like I said I've been through worst. Growing up with a MIA father and a mother who cared more about her boyfriends than me." I wasn't trying her the full side of my story but I couldn't stomach thinking about my past life nor what happened earlier.
"Thank you." Hayami says and gives me a big hug. "How hard was that silly." We both laugh together.
"Can we please go to sleep now?" I let out a small yawn.
"Fine but were are cuddling, you owe me a lot of it." Hayami says and then we both get in the covers.
We snuggle up with each other.
"Silvana I want to tell you that I'm grateful to have you as a friend."
"I can say the same, you put up with me." We both chuckled and then go to sleep.
I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare about earlier.
This is what I hated whenever a human goes through something traumatic they get nightmares and felt sorry for themselves.
I hated this. Haven't I've been through enough in my life to keep suffering.
Wasn't my childhood and my crazy boyfriend enough. I wonder what I did in my past life to go through this.