第13章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭 𝗽𝗺

Silvana POV...

"ミゲルはあなたがここにいることを知っていますか?
("Does Miguel know you are here?")." A muscular hand snakes around my waist. By the voice I knew it was Suho.
"ミゲルが私が一人でいることを知っていたら
(If Miguel knew would I be alone?)." I turn around to face him.
Suho smirks.
"You got me on that one." He let's out a deep chuckle that made me feel a type of way.

"Were you following me?" I tilt my head smirking looking up at him.
"No, I had to check out the gambling room, make sure everyone is satisfied."
"Such a shame, I would like if you followed me." I don't know if it was the alcohol making my hostess alter ego come out or what but I was feeling bold.

It was like we were in twilight or something.
Faces close together, the sexual tensions spewing all over but none of us made a move.
I broke away from the close hold.
"I have to go now, don't want Miguel to worry." I proceed to walk away from him but he grabs my wrist.
"Miguel told me about tonight." I paused.
"What part of tonight?" I would be embarrassed if Miguel told Suho about earlier today.
"After you both leave the party." I let out a mini sigh of relief. "That isn't a man if it was me, I would keep it private."
"You are a different man than him, Mr. Kim." I give him a kind smile and walked away.

"What took you so long?" Miguel had a hint of irritation in his voice. "Mariana came back before you."
"Got lost." I simply said and took my seat beside him.
"Next time I'll have a guard or Manny go with you."
"No need, I won't be going back tonight."
"Manny, go dance with Mariana I need to speak to Silvana." Manny nods his head and take Mariana with him to the dance floor.

Miguel scoots closer to me and grabs my thigh roughly.
"What the fuck is the problem?"
"I'm bored." I push his hand off my thigh.
"How could you be bored at a event like this?"
"Why wouldn't I be, I'm here against my will with no friends and a bitch I don't like."
"You're ungrateful you know that.
"Oh I'm ungrateful, good job in that Miguel." I scoof.
"You're acting real intrépido." I roll my eyes. This night was long enough.

Suho POV...

"이걸 왜 그녀의 술에 담아 주길 바라나요?
(Why do you want me to slip this into her drink?)." Lay asked me in curiosity as he eyed the pill in his hand. The pill that he supplies.
"To make her night easy of course." I remembered what Miguel told me and her smile before she left my hold.

"To bad you and Mariana didn't work out. Not every man can handle her." How dare he question what I can and cannot handle. "I was thinking of you having Mariana for night while I have my special lady tonight." I look up at him from the money I was counting over.
"Special lady?"
"Oh yeah, Silvana. This will be the first time here in Japan where I can fully enjoy her bliss. You know what I'm saying." He nudges me to my annoyance. "You know every man loves it when their woman makes that certain face for them when you're fucking and how you can bend them to your liking." He let's a chuckle that annoys me more.
"Mariana is a girl I can give to anyone but Silvana. Nah, she is mine for the keeping." I wanted to slit his throat by the way he was talking about Silvana. But, I had to control my rage.
"Silvana has me and anyone estar tragada." He smirks at me

Silvana smile was kind but her eyes hid the sadness that she tried to cover with a mask. A mask I knew perfectly to well.