第9章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟮:𝟱𝟵 𝗽𝗺

Once I closed the bathroom door, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.
My hands were literally shaking, I couldn't go back to this life at all. I vowed to my sister to never go back.
I vowed on my life to never go back.
I vowed on it's life to never go back.

I knew once we left Suho's home we would be leaving Japan right away and heading right back to the States.
Everything I built & worked on would be gone. I would lose a best friend and my dream job(kindergarten teacher).

I quickly got myself back together, the best I could. I walked out the bathroom and gave a fake smile to the guard then I was escorted back to the men.

"There she is!" Suho calls out as I walk up to them.
I sit back down beside.
"Took you long enough." Miguel says and gives me a irritated smile.
"I had to freshen up that's all." I lied.
"Anyway, we were discussing my next trip to Colombia to look at your base." Did he just say Colombia, we're not going to the States but Colombia. I was going to be stuck in country where Miguel controlled everything around me, no way of escaping this time.
I had to stop myself from falling apart right here right now. I wanted to scream, break everything around me, wail like no one is around, but most of all I wanted to run.

"Enough business talk, tell me how did you achieve such a beautiful woman." Suho says shifting his eyes from Miguel to me.
"She was my new neighbor, caught my eye." Miguel takes my hand in his. "Started talking and the rest is history." He gave me a peck on the cheek, I returned with a fake smile.
"I guess guys like us can find true love." Suho takes a sip of his drinking eyeing me.
"You are right, not everyone is lucky." Miguel agrees as he squeezes my hand to speak.
"I'm very happy to have found Miguel." I say giving him a fake smile. When actually I asked God everyday what did I do in my past life to be punished with a person like him.
"The lovebirds." Lay mumbles as he lights a joint. Only my ears caught what he said as Suho & Miguel were still talking. I shook my head as the only thing Lay did whenever I was around him was smoke.
"Pleasure doing business with you and seeing your gorgeous wife." He shook hands with Miguel as they both stood up from their chairs. Suho looked over at me when he said wife, I adverted my eyes away. "I'll walk you both you out." Suho leads us down the same hallway we came through earlier, this time as he walked pass each guard they all bowed to him. Lay followed behind us but leaving a distance between us.

We made it back to front entrance, looking at the trucks made my heart bump fast.
"Can't wait to visit Colombia!" Suho exclaims as they both shook each other hands. "And It was nice meeting you Mrs. Arias." He says as we kiss each other cheeks. As it was customary in Miguel's culture for a woman to do.
Miguel takes my hand in his and leads me away from Suho.
As I get in truck I give one final look to Suho, he was still staring intently at me.
My eyes pleaded to Suho.
I didn't want to go back to Miguel.
If I did my feet wouldn't be in his territory. Far away, stuck in a country guarded everyday.
A caged bird with his wings clipped.
Not being able to fly or be free.
I would be a caged bird crying for freedom.

"Wait!" Suho shouts right when Miguel was about to step inside the truck.
"I've been so rude, I'm letting you show me your facilities and I haven't shown you mine, how about tomorrow I can show you & your beautiful wife what my half has to offer?" I prayed that Miguel would say yes.
"Mutual respect...I like that, call my assistant and tell him the details, looking forward to seeing it tomorrow." Miguel says before getting inside the truck.

The truck starts then we were leaving Suho's residence.
Deep inside I was happy, we were able to stay longer. The longer we stay the better I am to escape or maybe even stay in Japan and make Miguel leave without me.
I hid my smile as we drove away.

Back at the Hotel...

"Yes now we are back to this big bed." Miguel let's out a relaxed sigh as he lays down on the bed.
I roll my eyes as I go to sit on the window seat.
"We can spend this time to make up for lost times." Miguel gets up from the bed and walks over to me.
"How shall we do that Miguel?" I ask sarcastically
"Oh you know." He whispers seductively trailing kisses from my cheek to my chest.
"Please stop." I push him away and leave the window seat.
"Bebé, you can't stop me now, you know how many years it been since I laid my hands on your beautiful body, how long it's been since I've been able to feel your warmth." Miguel pulls me back towards him. He traces his hand on my cheek staring deeply at me. "Te quiero Silvana." Miguel plants a deep kiss on my lips.
I love you...

I love you...

I love you...

Te quiero...

Those words played in my head over and over again.
I haven't heard those words in so long.
Here is Miguel throwing me through a loop again with his words of love.
Those words of love that planted bruises on my body, made me lose something I cherished so much.
But for some reason I was melting.
I hated myself.
I was just fighting him, thinking of different ways to kill him & escape him.
I was melting under his touch again.
How could I be like this, what is wrong with me!?
Miguel fingers unraveled my dress.
I was now naked;vulnerable in front of him.
No turning back?
Can I turn back from this?
I hate myself to admit that his touch is something I missed.
The few men I've been with here Japan could not make me feel how Miguel did.
I will regret this later but I can't stop myself now.

I kiss Miguel back and wrap my legs around his waist.
Miguel carries me to the bed...

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣

𝟱:𝟱𝟱 𝗮𝗺

I wake up tangled in the covers with Miguel laying on my chest.
My hands feel through his soft hair.
I feel as his hit breath tickle me.
I look over to the window to see that it is raining hard.
I slip away from Miguel arms.
Slipping on a robe and grab my phone, I tip-toe to the bathroom.
I silently close the bathroom door.
My reflection showed what I feared to see again. I hated myself right now.
I break down crying, sliding on the cold bathroom floor.
My head in my hands repeating the same word 'why?' as I sob uncontrollably.

*Ding*

速水