第15章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟲:𝟰𝟱 𝗮𝗺

Suho POV...

"Master Kim, Mr. Oh has brought someone to meet you." The butler leaves the room and I look up at the entrance of my door.
"Yes Sehun." My voice trails off when I see her walk into the room.
It was really her.
No Miguel.
No excessive guards.
No glanced over look in her eyes.
It was just relief I could see.
It was just her.

Standing up abruptly making my chair screech on the floor harshly, almost falling back.
"I'll leave you two." Sehun smirks backing out the room. He closes the grand doors gently.

"How did you get here?" I walk over to her.
"I lied and snuck out." I knew he was probably looking for her right now. "Will I be safe here?" She looks around the room. Examining every bit of it.
"I own this country and have every willing shooter at my beck and call. He won't find you." Her eyes rapidly move trying to fight back the tears I could see forming.
She let's out a sigh of relief.
"Thank you." She engulfs me in a hug. I was taken back by it but I hesitantly wrap my arms around her.
Oh how I wish I could do more to her.
But it had to wait.
"I'm happy to help." She let's go and sits down on the couch and I do the same.
"He will come looking and he will start with my friend."
"I will have men protect her and her place of work. If his men try to touch a single strand of her they will be shot down."
"I don't know how I can repay you."
"By getting out of Tokyo." She looked at me in confusion. "I'll get my vacation home set up in Okinawa. Stay there for a few weeks I know he has left the Asian Peninsula."
"How long will that be?"
"I know he will come to me on help searching for you. That means we'll need to set up a plan. Where would he most likey expect you to run too?"
"My next stop was probably France or Spain." I stand up from the couch and walk over to my desk. "What are you doing?"
"I'm having my men set up a dead end in the country side of France. Make it look like you went back home packed up and left. Buy a plane ticket to Paris and set up the different cash exchanges there. Once he gets there, Japan would be the last thought on his mind." I get comfortable at my desk. "Don't worry, you go rest and your friend will be by your side soon. A maid will help you."

A maid enters the room and takes Silvana with her.

I get started on my plan.

Silvana POV...

"Rest well madam." The maid leaves me.
I look around the room.
It was like it was still stuck in the Victorian Era. Anyone could tell that Suho didn't pay much attention to this side of the residence.
Even though this room looked it wasn't touch in years, there wasn't a single spec of dust in here.

I examine the pictures, all had scenery of nature. No weird scowling people, I was pleased to not see that.
I slip off my shoes and rest my feet on the bed.