第7章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

I didn't get why Hayami was so hung up on Sehun or his crew.
What was so captivating about them that she wanted to hang out with them so bad.
"Hi Sehun." Hayami seductively waves at him. She seductively walks over to him and I follow her like a puppy.
"Nice racing Sehun." I stumble a little and a pair of hands catch me. Sehun chuckles at me. I regain my balance and look at to the person who caught me.
"こんにちはきれいな女性。(Hi pretty lady.)." The guy winks me and fixes his blazer.
He was shirtless only wearing white pants with an gucci belt, and a white leather jacket with no shirt under showing off his wash board abs that had  tattoos scattered across it. He also had a couple of silver chains around his neck.

He was hot but I knew that he was a fuck boy.
He just radiated fuck boy & big sick energy. I was drunk but I knew a fuck boy when I see one.
"Um...thank you."
"That's all I get, not even a kiss as a thank you." He points at his cheek.
"I rather not, I don't kiss random guys that I don't know."
"Come on baby, you can get to know me." He looks at me seductively. I knew he would make girls with the looks he gave but I was too smart for him to pull that stunt on me.
"Kai stop trying to get in her pants." I look back to see Sigh leaning on his car staring dead into his phone.
"But hyung I like her."
"Kai what if I said that I liked her too, will you back off now." The guy named guy backs away from and he puts his arms up as if he was surrending.
"When you get tired of my hyung then come hol' at me." I roll my eyes.
"I need a drink, I can't handle this." I take the drink from Hayami's and take a swig of it.
"Be careful now girl, don't wanna get sick." One of the guys say to me.
"Oh fuck off, I can take care of myself." I tug on Hayami's hand. "Let's go dance."
"But I'm talking to Sehun."
"I wasn't asking you I was telling you, now let's go dancing before I leave you here." If Hayami wanted me to stay here then she was going have to put up with me.
"Fine, I'll be back." She sighs and drag her to the dance floor with me.

"You are drunk aren't you?" She asks as we dance together.
"I wouldn't say drunk, but I am tipsy."
"You know what I mean Silvana." I laugh at how she was acting serious.
"First you were telling me to not be so serious now here you are acting like me." I laugh as I dance around her.
A girl offers me a shot.
"Hayami you want some?" I hold it up.
"How Silvana, it was one single tiny shot glass." I sigh.
I take a sip of my drink then kiss Hayami. I let some of the alcohol from lips trip into her mouth.
Hayami grimace and wipes her mouth.
"You are disgusting!"
"But you love me being disgusting." We both laugh.
"I hate you so much Silvana."
"I love you too Hayami." I grab her hand and dance on her.

Soon the night was becoming a blur.
I was dancing with Hayami then we were off the dance floor.
She was talking to Sehun.
I was with Tatsumi, messing with him being hyperly sexual.
Then with everytime I get drunk or when a person drinks too much I like I did, it goes black

~~~~~~•........•~~~~~~

𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟵 𝗮𝗺

I wake up with a pounding headache as the sunlight beamed down on me.
I squint a little and look around to see I wasn't in my room nor Hayami's room.
Observing the room more, it was a typical Japanese apartment bedroom; with a bad boyish touch to it. Sounds cliche but that's the way this room is decorated. The colors were dark which was a relief for my aching head. The television was on mute with the some show on, which mean that this person watched TV to go to sleep. I sit up and realize that I am in nothing but my thong. I sigh with disappointment.
I just had a one night stand.
Most people would be freaking out right now and trying to remember the night before, but I felt no need since it was soon gonna fade back into mind after I had breakfast and a nice big mug of sweet coffee.
"I see you are up." I look over beside me to see the person I would least expect to be in their room, Tatsumi. I mumble a response and slide out of bed holding cover up to my chest. I grab my dress from off the end chair.
"Bathroom behind that door."
"Thank you." I mumble and go inside the bathroom.