ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕆𝕟𝕖

" Goodbye bastard! " Jessa said as she waved at me. Beside her was mike who's waving at me like crazy.

" goodbye! Make sure to come here tomorrow early k?! " he shouted which receive a lifeless nod from me.

" be careful on your way home! " the mother of our group, keil shouted. I nodded at him too and turned my back on them. I begun walking towards my home and fastened my pace after seeing the sky got dark.

" there's no news that it will rain today. " I muttered and used my bag to shield me from fallen droplets of the rain.

" shit. " I caused and started running.

My home isn't far away from my school so I usually just walk. I live in a village full of big houses. At first I don't want to live here as the house look expensive. Rich people are the only ones who can afford a house here.

Not that I'm bragging but my parents are a little rich. Seeing that they own several popular malls and restaurants all over the country. I'm not spoiled by all means but you can say it like that after laying your eyes in front of my house and how many money I have without even doing anything at all.

I opened my house gate and didn't bother to close it as its already raining heavily. I'll just come back and close it after changing my clothes.

I opened the main door and closed it. I immediately walk towards the living room and opened the TV, after that I sat on the couch and opened my bag. I take out all of my books and other things inside and placed all of it above the table.

I took my wet bag and head towards the laundry room. I unclothed myself, leaving me only in boxers and tossed all of my wet clothes inside the washer along with the bag.

After doing all of it, I proceed on my bed room. I pick a shirt and wear it, I also took a small towel and used it to dry my hair.

I walk out from my room and walk towards the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate drink. After making the said beverage, I entered the living room and sat on the couch. I brought my attention towards the TV but my attention was immediately taken after hearing my phone vibrate.

My friends messages pop out from my phone screen. I checked it and I can say that all of it have the same content.

' did you got home safe? You didn't got caught up in rain right? '

I replied all of them that I got home safe and turned off my phone.

I sigh and turned on the heater. I walk towards the window and closed it.

" ... "

It's so quite....

I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall. After taking some deep breaths I walked towards the kitchen and placed my already empty cup on the sink. I washed it clean and placed it with the other clean cups.

" I'm quite tired, I should sleep now. " I murmured and passed the living room while walking towards my room. I turned the TV off and continue walking towards my right destination.

But before I can reach it. I heared my house door being knocked on. I look towards it and the knocking stops, but after some time the knocking continue again.

Tell me it's not some cult who's work is to kill people to sacrifice to their so called god.

I cautiosly walk towards the window and mentally face palm myself as I forgot to lock the gate.

" so stupid. '' I sigh out and open the door. Preparing for the worst but the problem is... The one who showed up on my door isn't some cult but a dirty male neko.

" C-can y-y-you p-please s-s-shelter m-me? T-the h-houses I've g-gone s-s-said t-they d-don't h-have a-a p-place to s-spare f-for a l-l-living t-t-trash l-like m-me. P-please it's so c-cold. A-at least just for o-one n-n-night, p-please m-mister... "

' Don't have a place to spare? ' I poked my head out of the door and scoffed. With houses this big, they don't have a place to spare this pathetic neko?!

I scoffed.

'' strip. " I said and his eyes widened with fear.

Am i a little blunt?

" p-please mister a-a shelter f-f-for o-one n-n-night,..... i-is it t-t-too m-much t-to a-ask t-that y-you w-want to t-take m-my b-b-body a-as a-a p-payment?.. " the neko's body trembled all over. I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt a little blood rushed through my cheeks.

" I.. I didn't mean it like that, but you're wet and it's going to dirty my carpet. " I said and look away. The neko's eyes saddened and nodded.

" i-i understand.." the neko said as he turned his back on me, preparing to walk away.

" how about... " I started and his back stiffened. He faced me with hopeful eyes. I groaned and stepped a foot past the door which caused the neko to immediately step back in fright.

" p-please! I-I'll go now! P-please d-don't h-hurt me! " the neko literally cried out and plead as he placed his arms in front of his body. I'm a little surprised by his outburst and momentarily stopped on my tracks. Seeing him tremble and released a lot of painful sobs made me want to think on taking care of him.

But that's impossible. I'm still a student. I go to school, so who's going to take care of him while I'm studying?

I shrugged and scoffed.

Fuck responsibilities I'm taking him with me.

I scooped this neko's pathetic ass on my arms and whispered on his ear gently.

" I'm not going to hurt you, dumbass. "