ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

" If you are given money and brain, what would you choose? " Jessa randomly asked as she shove a handful of chips on her mouth. We're currently inside the canteen and I think it's already 7:00 am. We've been studying for straight hours and decided to take a break.

" Money. " Keil said as he flipped a page of his book. I took a bite of my own snack and listen to them quietly. I wonder how the neko is doing right now. I told him to behave and if he's feeling hungry there's a lot of food inside the fridge. I also thought him how to use the microwave to heat up food.

" Fool, i would have choosen brain. " mike scoffed.

" People take what they don't have. " Keil shot back smirking. Mike snorted and told jessa to hold him so he wouldn't have to punch keil's face.

" Guys, " I called out. They all look at me curiously and jessa asked what is it.

" I found a neko in front of my door yesterday, " I said and their eyes widened.

" ... Are you guys interested? " I asked hesitantly. Do I really want to give the neko away?

I mean I'm irresponsible and don't know how to take care of someone. I don't even know how to take care of myself! So how the hell I'm gonna take care of that neko?

" So you're asking us if we have interest on that neko who showed up on your front door? " Jessa asked and rub her chin. I nodded at her.

" Wait- so technically, you don't like neko's?! " Keil asked rather surprised. I shook my head.

" It's not like that. " I groaned and run my fingers over my hair.

" What if he's your soulmate?! What if he's send by heaven to accompany you for life?!! And you're giving him away?!! " Jessa shouted in disbelief. I look at her as if she's crazy.

" I don't need a soulmate. "

" Then, you need to find a soulmate! "

' this girl- I just said I don't need one- '

" How the hell I'm gonna find a soulmate?! I couldn't even found pair of my socks. " I complained and show them my white and black socks under my pants.

" I can't believe you're really second year and my friend on top of that. " Keil said as he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes and quickly finish my food.

" We only have 20 minutes left before the class start. Quickly finish your food guys. " Mike reminded..

ฅ^◕ﻌ◕^ฅ

On the other point of view. A neko was seen staring at the large window of a big house.

" M-master... " He whimpered sadly. He licked his hands and used it to pet his cat ears.

" I wanna go with master too. " He said as he walked towards the living room. He decided to sat on the couch like a friend first time on their friends house.

He tapped his feet on the floor as his tail swayed on the air.

" Master... " He called out again and hugged his tail.

He looked around and his gaze landed on the house door.

" Hehe, " he giggled gently and started walking towards it.

ฅ^◕ﻌ◕^ฅ

" Aww come on! Let us have a sleepover on your house! " Jessa whined as she punched my stomach.