Chapter. Nineteen

" M/n, what the fuck? " Keil hissed as he slapped my hand off his inner thighs. I look at him innocently and look in front again.

" The formula for the volume of a prism is V=Bh , where B is the base area and h is the height. The base of the prism is a rectangle. The length of the rectangle is 9 cm and the width is 7 cm. The area A of a rectangle with length l and width w is A=lw . " The teacher said as he look around the room. He flipped the page of the book his holding and started speaking again.

" Stop.. " He pinched my arms which i playfully groan at.

" The lecture is so boring. " I leaned on his ear and whispered those words slowly. " We're boyfriends aren't you going to help make our day interesting? " I softly gave his ear a kiss.

" M/n. "

" Yes, sensei? " I asked as i slowly turned my head on him.

" What are the two formulas for finding the volume of a rectangular prism? "

" V = l × w × h and V = b × h "

" Hn, Please don't let me catch you again flirting at the back. " He said before continuing his lecture again. 

" Ugh, You'll get me in trouble with you. " Keil lightly punched my shoulder.

" Yo. Flirt more so teacher will get angry at the both of you and he'll focus his whole period shouting at you. The class will worship you, i swear. " Mike turned to us with a large smirk. I grin while keil rolled his eyes with a blush. Jessa who's sitting beside mike bonked him.

" You, crackhead! " She laughed.

" Okay, four of you in the back, outside of my class. " 

We look at each other and lowered our head. We solemnly took our bags and made our way out of the classroom.

Me, jessa and mike look back at our classmates who look jealous and stick their tongue out while i gave my middle finger with a large grin.

" faster. " Our teacher groaned.

We slammed the door shut and started running away from the classroom.

" Yeheyyyyy!! " Mike shouted as he run across the hall, jessa following after him. I look at keil beside me and swing my arms around his shoulder.

~

" we're home ai- " I glared at the man scanning my boyfriend up and down with a blank look. 

" Mr and Mrs L/n. " Keil politely greeted my parents as he stand beside me and Ai who's arms tightly wrapped around my waist. 

" What are you guys doing here? You didn't told me you'll be visiting. " I said as i helped Ai sat on the couch.

" We're about to surprise you dear but we saw him sleeping beside the door and got startled. We taught he's a thief but he sad he's your boyfriend. " My mom said very confused. I sigh and rubbed my temples.

" He is. " i said and look at dad. He raised a brow but didn't said anything.

" Tito, tita how about you two sit down first while i make some beverages? " keil asked as he gently took mom's hand on his. He helped her sit down which my mom smiled at.

" We didn't know. " Dad tilt his head on Ai. I sigh and hold Ai's cold hands.

" Not my problem that you guys aren't here. " I said as i rubbed Ai's trembling knuckles.

" But you still didn't tell us, we try to call you whenever we have a time to spare. " Mom said with a frown.

" Tch, " I turned my head on the left.

" Here, have a drink. " Keil came from the kitchen and placed the said drinks on the table. He sat beside me and gave me a cold water. I muttered a thanks and gave it to Ai who's hesitant but took it anyway.

" Thank you, dear. " My mom thanked keil while dad nodded as they took their own favorite beverages. I swear keil know my parents than me.

" I forgot to say earlier, keil's my boyfriend too. " I bluntly said and dad spit his drink on his other side because if he did on his left side he's dead.

" This is not the right time to say that, M/n! " Keil hissed on my ear as he pinched my thigh. I look at him in doubt. " As if you didn't find my parent's reaction funny. " I teased as i snickered. I took the empty glass on Ai's hand and placed it on the table. 

" W-what? " My mom asked in bewilderment. 

" Keil and Ai's my boyfriends. " I said loudly. I held my evil laugh in when dad started started punching his chest aggressively. 

" Oh dear! " Mom said as she rubbed dad's back in comfort.

" Did you guys did the deed already??? "

" Hn, Enough to make them pregnant with 20 babie- ouchhhhh!!! " I howled in as keil twisted my ear.

" Sorry, his mouth sometimes lack filter. " Keil innocently smiled at my parents.

" We need a wedding now!! How unholy! We created you M/n after me and your dad married! " My mom said as she pinched my left ear.

" Ow, ow, oww!! " I whined as i rubbed my red ear.

" hehehe, " Ai giggled and i pouted at him. 

" Not fair. " I petted his ears.

" Stop flirting!!! Oh my god! We need a wedding now! How unholy!! We'll get a bad luck for straight years!! May god forgive you for your sins, my child!! " Mom cried on dad's shoulder.

" Honey, there's no such a thing. " My dad sweat dropped.

" Said someone who almost fainted because I'm dating two guys-owww!! " Keil put me in a head lock. I lie my head on Ai's lap as keil chocked me to death.

" Oh my gawd! It's happening already! The bad luck! M/n's gonna die!! "