ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕊𝕚𝕩

~ 𝕸𝖄 𝕹𝕰𝕶𝕺 ~

" Jessa! Stop slobbering my shorts! " I hissed as I shoved her head off my lap. She groaned and slump on the floor.

" Goodnight. " She murmured and hugged Mike's feet. I cringe in disgust and glared at the table where seven bottles of empty beer's are.

" Oi, oi!! OI!!! " I shaked keil roughly. He opened his eyes and gripped on my shoulder.

" W-what? A-a FIRE?! " He stared shaking me back but more roughly. I groaned and kicked him off me. He skidded on the couch end and look at me in daze.

" So what about the no alcohol policy? You guys are fucking annoying! You even made the neko drunk. " I groaned and picked him, throwing him on my shoulder along with Mike. I then swatted to get jessa under my arms.

" You.. guys are fucking pig. " I groaned and proceed on walking towards the guest room with the three on my arms.

I reached the room and tossed the three on the bed.

" Hah. Good night. " I said sarcastically and slammed the door shut.

" Oh fuck, the neko. " I said and stopped myself on walking inside my room. I walk back on the living room and saw the neko slobbering my couch.

I grimace in disgust until my gaze landed on the bottles of beer and trash scattered on the ground.

" Fucking bastards " I cursed and gripped on my hair.

~

After cleaning the whole living room and making sure it's fucking clean and reached my standard, I looked over at the neko.

I stand up and swatted in front of him.

" Cute. " I murmured and reached to pet his cat ears. If twiched as his face crunch up. I slowly and gently pet his ears and his frown turned into a peaceful one.

" Wake up. " I called out quietly.

" Pst, wake up. " I called out again. He hugged my hands and whimpered.

" M-master... " He said and hugged my hands tighter.

" I-I'll b-be a g-good c-cat, please.. p-please m-master d-don't throw me away.. " He murmured as tears started to flow down on his eyes.

I look away and snorted.

" Psh, do you think I'll give in just because you're cute? No. " I said and removed my hand on his hold. My eyes softens and wiped his tears.

" Come on, it's cold here. " I murmured and carried him to my room.

(=`ェ´=)

" Ugh~ god my head hurts. " Jessa complained as she rubbed her temples. I rolled my eyes and smirk.

" Yeah, you know why? Because someone who have a low tolerance towards a beer drunk three bottles of it. " I scoffed and throw a small bottle at her.

" Fuck off. And what's the use of drinking if you're not gonna get wasted.  " She said and catched the medicine with one hand. She's about to take three tablets of it when keil smacker her head.