ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

M/n P.o.v

" Shut the fuck up. "

" Fuck off. You, shut the fuck up. "

" Guys be quite. "

A while ago, I was just having the peaceful nap I can get on the rooftop when two of my idiots of a friend woke me up because of 'important' matters.

How can be something be more important than my nap?

" You're telling me this is important than my sleep? " I hissed at jessa. She look at me innocently before putting her finger towards her lips.

" Shhhh " she said and started giggling like a maniac. I groaned and look at keil who's reading a book.

How the hell he's so unbothered?!

" S-senpai! "

I peaked my head outside the wall and saw mike standing in front of a girl. He's bowing deeply in front of her.

Is he going to confess?

" What is it Mike-kun? " The girl asked sweetly. Mike started blushing like crazy and stand up straight.

" Human heart costs 7,633,838 pesos and you just stole mine, how dare you! " Mike shouted thus startling the girl in front of him causing her to run away. Mike was left standing in the middle of the school's hallway like an idiot.

" What the fuck? " Keil cursed as he gave a disappointed look on Mike. Jessa was laughing her ass on the ground.

" Oi! Stand up it's dirty. " I said and kicked the girl. She eventually did what I said but continue laughing.

" What the fuck! Dude! That's not how you confess! " Jessa laughed as she approached mike who's sulking.

" How the hell are you going to get a girl if you keep on being like this. " I insulted which caused his mood to be sour. Mike glared at me and then pointed a finger in front of my chest.

" Then! How the hell would you get a girl?! You don't even have one! So don't come telling me like you have! " Mike shouted and sprawled on the tiled ground. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

" If I'm being honest, I know how to get a girl. " I said and raised a brow on mike when he suddenly stand up and grasped on my shoulders. His background suddenly full of flowers as his eyes sparkled.

" H-how? " He breathlessly asked. Jessa snickered on the background with keil shaking his head.

" I'll ask her out. Knock her out. Bring her to my house. And boom, I have a girlfriend. " I said and gave mike a smug grin. He cried and fall on the ground.

" Don't make my hope rise like that! Y-You, bastard!!! "

~

I opened my house door and closed it.

" M-master... " I look down and saw Ai sitting on the ground with his back pressed on the wall. He's biting on the end of his tail as he hugged it.

" W-welcome h-home. " Ai said as he stand up. I nodded and walk towards the living room. I groaned and slumped on the couch tiredly. I tossed my school bag beside me and opened the buttons of my shirt.

" So hot. Sweaty, disgusting. " I frowned and wiped the sweat on my forehead. Suddenly a cold water was placed in front of me.

" Please d-drink water m-master... " Ai said and I took the water. I gulped it all in one go and gave the glass on ai back. He smiled and walk off. I sigh and shut my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I felt hands on my shoulder. I saw the neko looking down at me with worried eyes.

" M-master... Do y-you w-want a m-massage? " Ai asked softly. He then started massaging my stiff shoulder's with his little hands. I smiled and groaned in pleasure.

" Yeah, press on that spot more roughly. " I murmured and the neko did what I asked. I opened my eyes again and saw how concentrated Ai is.

Do I really want to gave him away?

Should I do it?

I couldn't even fulfil his needs and always angry with him.

" M-master i-im done.. "

Even his stutter, I don't know if it's natural or he's stuttering because he's still afraid of me.

" You know I wouldn't never hurt you right?. " I asked subconsciously. He jumped and look at me with wide eyes.

See? He's scared with m-

" O-of course.. " the neko said gently and gave me a genuine smile. I blushed and quickly tsk'ed.

" I-i choosed m-master to be m-my master b-because i-i know h-he would n-never h-hurt m-me. M-master i-is amazing a-and t-the c-coolest. "

I opened my eyes again and stared at the neko behind me. I sit up straight and stand up.

" You mean it? " I asked hesitantly. He nodded with a smile.

" Then, " I huffed and look away. I crossed my arms and snorted. " If you want to stay here and be min- b-be my pet, damn it, then you have to always keep the whole house clean, I hate it when things are misplaced and odd in eyes. You also don't laze around and do whatever I want. Do the laundry, clean the dishes, cook foods- no wait you probably don't know how to do any of that. Ughh, whatever I'll teach you. J-... Just fucking do everything I asked you. " I grumbled and felt my cheeks burned red.

" O-only... " I opened one eye and saw the neko playing with his hands.

" Only what? " I scowled.

" Only... If master gave me my everyday cuddles and kisses. "

' damn, he didn't stutter. ' 

" Deal. Not that because I wanted to! But it's necessary to give your hybrid affection when you have one! " I said and immediately go inside my room.

" Damn neko. " I muttered and slammed my door shut. I slumped down behind the door and slapped my burning cheeks.

" This is bullshit. "