ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

" You don't like the meal? " I glared at the neko opposite from me. He flinched and look down.

" I-i don't k-know how to use chopsticks.. " he mumbled, blushing madly. I rolled my eyes.

" You don't know everything. " I groaned and stand up. I took some fork and spoon for the neko to use.

" Here. I swear if you don't know how to use that- " I cut myself off when the neko used his right hand to pick up the fork and the left hand for the spoon.

" Fuck. " I gripped on my hair like I'm going insane. " T-t-this, " I gritted my teeth and glared at this neko.

" Stand up. " I said coldly. The neko stood up and bowed immediately.

" I-I'm- s-s-sorry i-if I did something w-wrong, m-master. "

I sat on the neko's previous chair and patted my lap. " Sit. " I said and the neko look at me startled.

" M-master..? " He asked confused.

" What? I'm your master now. You should obey me and not question what I'm telling you to do. " I said with a frown. He trembled and stiffly sat on my lap. I sneered and placed my hands on his shoulder.

" Now, be a good kitty to master okay? " I said and made him lean on me. He nodded quietly and felt him tremble all over. I snickered and took a hold of this spoon and fork.

" Damn, you're so easy to play around. I think I'll keep you for days. " I said and peeked on his face. He seems quite happy about it.

" Ahh~ " I said and feed the neko.

" You need to eat a lot. You weight nothing and you're so skinny. " I said and pinched his cheeks. He whimpered and nodded. I smirked as he easily believed my words. When I saw him naked minus the hands covering his private part earlier, he's quite petite, like a girls body... And when I walk past him to take the towel, I saw his ass. It looks so pale that if I slapped it... It will immediately turn red...

" M-master... "

I snapped from my trance and turned my attention on this neko. Seeing his pained expression, I immediately asked the obvious thing. " Are you uncomfortable? Is your tail being pressed? " I asked and he immediately nodded.

I let go of the spoon and fork. I carefully tugged the shirt up and pull the pants. I saw his tail being sat by him and whispered on his ears to lift his ass. He shakily did, wrapping his little hands on my knees and hoisted his ass up. I gently pull his tail out of his butt and it freely sway on the wind, hitting my face softly.

" You have a lively tail here, huh. " I said as I hold the tail in one place.

" S-sorry... " The neko apologized. I rolled my eyes and let go of the tail. It started wrapping around my waist and I let it be. I started feeding this cry baby again and patiently waited for him to stop munching to feed him again.

" What happened to you? And why are you out there? Weren't you supposed in a home? Being taken care of? " I asked as I traced some scars on his neck.

" I-i don't k-know... I-i remember I woke up in a box and started living in dark alleys my whole life.. " The neko said softly as he leaned all of his weight on my shoulder.

" M-master... Master... " He kept repeating those words softly. I stroked his hair, carefully avoiding his ears.

" What is it? " I asked and wrapped my arms around his shivering form.

" M-master... W-when i-i live i-in d-dark alleys... I-i didn't i-imagine I-I'll h-have a t-thing c-called h-home... T-they said h-home i-is comforting and warm... M-master... " The neko have tears falling from his eyes even if it's closed. I listened to him whimper and sob in my embrace.