ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 🍑

⚠︎𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭_𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎

~

" M-M/n!!! "

I jumped on my sit when I heared keil's scared voice calling for me. I immediately run towards my room and slammed the door open.

" Are you okay guys okay- "

ಠ_ಠ

" M-master... " Ai whimpered. Behind him on the bed was keil. They're both naked.

Keil took a hold of Ai's both thighs. Spreading it wide apart, showing me the neko's hole.

" I think Ai need some attention M/n~ Look how hard he is. I could feel his asshole pulsing~ " Keil's hand traveled on Ai's member that's hard as rock. He stroked it a few times causing the cock to release some precum. Ai moaned quietly and shivered.

I slowly walk towards the two and crawl on the bed. I kissed Ai in the lips and with his lips wide apart, i immediately thrusted my tongue inside and played with his tongue.

" M-master.. " the neko panted and I immediately broke the kiss. I turned my head on keil and kissed him too. I teased keil with a few pecks before using my tongue to sensually kiss him.

While still kissing keil, I stroked Ai for a few times.

" M-master I'm gonna pee. " The neko cried softly. I felt keil smiled on the kiss which I chuckled at. Soon, the neko come on my hands. I used the sticky substance to prep Ai and shove two of my fingers on his ass.

" M-master! " The neko whimpered in surprise.

" S-sorry.. " I laugh slightly which made keil bite on my lips.

" Don't tease him. " Keil squint his eyes on me as he panted for air.

I chuckled as I scissored my fingers inside his ass. Ai twiched and whimpered my name. Putting my third finger, I fastened my pace.

" Look, he looks like a mess. " Keil whispered on me. I look at Ai, his head leaning on keil's shoulder. His eyes closed tightly with tears on both corners. His eyebrows furrowed as he bite onto his lips. His hair were all over the place. His chest would rise and fall for now and then,

" I hope you're ready. " I said as I stand up. I remove all of my clothes as I watched keil made Ai stand in fours. I finally have a full view of Ai's pink hole. My dick twiched.

I walked back on ai and stand on the edge of the bed. I slowly pushed my dick inside his hole.

" Hgn.. " The neko moaned. I slowly move as I stared at keil's smug face. He spread his legs and stroked his cock. He started moaning my name.

I grin as I slightly fastened my pace. I could say that I hit Ai's prostate just now as he jolted forward. I took a hold of both of Ai's hips and hit that spot repeatedly.

Keil was now in front of ai. He pushed Ai's head down to his dick and made the neko suck it.

" Hmp~ ahh~ " Keil moaned with his eyes tight close. He opened his right eyes barely and stared at me.

As I repeatedly hit Ai's prostate it become enlarged making me slam my hips forward more harder. The neko cried out my name which send vibration on keil's whole body.

" A-Ai baby~ " Keil moaned softly.

" I-I'm gonna pee! " Ai exclaimed, keil has freed Ai's mouth after he cummed. There's some traces of cum on the corner of Ai's lips.

" Pee then. " I chuckled and tilt my head on the side through the sensation. It's tightening. Feels good.

" H-hgn~ !! " After Ai cum, I move more slower inside him and released my juices inside his hole.

I removed my cock inside his ass and softly lay down Ai on the bed.

" Does a bath sounds good? " Keil asked.

" Nope, a round two sounds more better. " I said and made Ai lay down on his back. I entered my cock again on his hole and move faster.

" Ahh~ n-n-no more, m-master, k-keil~ " the neko said through his moans.

Keil just kissed Ai before trapping his head between his legs. He soon started thrusting his cock inside Ai's mouth.

" A-ahhh "

" Hgnnn "

" N-no more~ "

" Feels warm~ "

" Hmm~ "

" A-ahh! "

" Ughh~ "