ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Keil P.o.v

I woke up by the sound of soft cry's and whimpering. I groaned and sat up.

" M-master... "

My eyes widened and ran towards the neko who's crying in the corner of the room.

" H-h- " before I can speak more he trembled as he put his arms in front of him, as if to protect him from any danger.

" P-please, n-no i-i want master. " He whimpered. I nodded and didn't took any step from him. I just sat from where I'm standing at earlier and look at him with sad eyes.

I checked if my phone was still inside my pants pocket and sigh when my guess is right. I took it out and called m/n.

" Where are you? The neko is crying. He's looking for you. " I said and worriedly glance towards the neko.

" We're going back already just wait. " M/n grunted on the other side. The neko's ears twiched at m/n's voice.

" M-master??! "

" I'll hang up now- "

" I swear, I'll fucking tear your limbs if you did. " I threatened. I heared him groaned out and muttered a fine.

" Would you like to talk with your master? " I asked the neko carefully. He slowly nodded and crawl towards me. He sat on my lap and took a hold of my phone.

" M-m-master? " He whimpered softly. My eyes softens and run my fingers on his black locks.

" What? " M/n answered.

" M-master, h-home ... " The neko whispered between his broken whimpers. He must have love m/n that much.

" Shut up. I'm here now. " I heard a voice behind me. I quickly look at the door and saw m/n there standing cooly.

He's leaning on the door frame with his phone near his lips. I supposed he ended the call and shove the phone inside his pants pocket.

" M-master! " The neko shouted in glee and jumped on m/n. The male grunted but hugged the neko back. I just smiled.

" We should get going to our own house. My family must be worried. " I said and nodded at jessa and Mike.

" Your guys parents are worried. That's good for you two. Mines probably angry. " Mike groaned.

" I'll leave now. See you guys on Monday! " Mike said and waved. Jessa said her goodbye too and followed after mike, saying she needs a ride.

" Goodbye. See you on Monday. " I said and patted m/n's broad shoulder. He grunted and nodded.

" Yeah yeah now fuck off. " He said. I just smiled and nodded.

" Oi! Wait for me too! " I shouted after mike and jessa.

We leave in rush since M/n is always sexually frustrated after beating someone or after being angry. I hope he's still onto his right mind and won't do anything bad at the neko. Not that he will do it the neko wouldn't want it.