ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Keil P.o.v

As me and M/n opened the door of his house. We are greeted by Ai who's sitting beside the door's wall. He was hugging his tail as he murmured M/n's name repeatedly. It was a cute sight really.

M/n pick him up and look at me.

" ... Would you like to sleep here? " He asked. I nodded and gave him a soft smile. He then proceed on walking towards his room with Ai on his arms.

' they're so cute ' I giggled mentally and smiled at them.

" What the fuck are you grinning at? " I heared a rough voice and look at M/n. I just shrugged and made grabby hands.

" Can I hold Ai? " I whispered softly. He look at me for some seconds and then on the sleeping ai on his arms. He nodded and carefully passed me the neko.

I smiled at him and cradled the neko on my arms. Humming to myself and happily grin when he snuggled close to me.

" Tch, " I heared a soft groan from M/n and saw him with a ghost smile while looking at the both of us. Upon noticing that I'm looking at him with gentle eyes, he blushed and coughed on his fist.

" Let's go on my room. " He grunted and I nodded before following behind him.

I layed down the sleepy neko on the bed and tucked him under the soft blankets.

" I'll bath on the other room, you'll bath here. Just pick some clothes on my closet. " M/n said as he brought a towel with him and walk out.

I sigh as I watched him and look at Ai who's sleeping peacefully. I walked towards the bathroom and started bathing. I still smell sex, I hope Ai didn't get the smell when he hugged me and M/n.

👓

I just finished washing myself and opened the bathrooms door. I was greeted by a goddess who's sitting on the edge of his bed while drying his hair. He's shirtless as his other hand scrolled on his phone screen.

He look up to me and raised his brows.

" Stop drooling. " He said in a disgusted tone. I blushed in response and closed the bathrooms door after stepping out. I sat beside M/n with a great distance before drying my hair too.

" How was the sex? Are you feeling anything? " He asked quietly. I look at him in surprise before smiling calmly.

" Are you concerned about my well being? " I teased before chuckling. I heared him groaned and look away.

" Of course, you are my fri-.... my.. " He started stopping on his last words. He seemed hesitant to what to call me now.

M/n likes to play around but he take care of his responsibilities seriously, he's also not scared at taking commitment as he always thought it was his fault from the start if he agreed to it.

But I am scared... If I claimed that I want M/n to be my mate, how about Ai? Is M/n okay in poly relationship?

" Are you okay being my mate? " I asked hesitantly and look at him. He seemed to think about it seriously and look back at me. He then look at Ai softly.

I felt my heart skipped a bit and look down with teary eyes. I gripped on my pajamas and shut my eyes tightly.

" I-.. I also want Ai to be my mate! " I exclaimed and braced for anything he might do or say to me. I heared him scoff in disbelief and felt his glare burning through my head.

" You... You're kidding right? " I heared him asked.

" I-I'm not.. " I sobbed and wiped my tears.

" Okay, " he sighed out. My head snapped on him but I was met with a hard chest.

" No need to cry. I'll be your mate and.. Ai.. " He said and I nodded. Hugging him tightly as much. I sobbed on his stomach and tried to make my sobs less loudly.

M/n P.o.v

As keil's body slumped on my own and heared his sobs get weaker, I carefully made him lay down beside Ai sideways and carefully arranged his wings so he won't accidentally crash it.

I sat behind him and organized his feathers. After awhile, I stand up and walk outside to get some fresh air.

' Will Ai agree to be keil's mate? '