ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

M/n P.o.v

From the day I met and known Ai, I've always thought that he's the type to be innocent at unholy things.

To be the one who has the least knowledge towards people doing the ' deed '.

So hearing him bluntly ask if me and keil have sex yesterday was shocking, well.. slightly, at least for me.

I look at keil who's laying on my other side looking at Ai with wide eyes.

" W-what? "

" Did master and you sex... without me? "

" What the fuck? " I uttered and look at Ai.

" What do you mean without you? " Keil asked confused. Ai tilt his head on me and then keil.

" M-master is my m-mate, well I hope he is. We should be the one doing it not you and him. " Ai said with furrowed eyebrows. His voice and expression weren't hostile but kind of confused.

I placed my palm on top of Ai's head and stroked his ears. He purred and leaned into my touch.

" We did it because keil is in heat. He need me so he won't suffer from pain, do you want him to be in pain? " I said and receive a whimper from the neko.

" Keil adores you too and wouldn't want you to be hurt. You know why? " I asked and Ai opened one of his eyes.

" Why? " He asked in a small voice.

" Because he want's to be your mate. " I said softly. I felt him stiffened and immediately look at keil who's quite this whole time.

" B-but m-master and keil already had sex.. " Ai said and look at me confused.

" Is keil your mate? " He shakily asks with teary eyes. I nodded and showed him my other hidden hand that's keil nervously clutching for support and reassurance.

" Then, if i agreed, me and master will be keil's mate? H-he will have two mates? " Ai asked confused. I nodded again and rubbed his cheeks.

" C-can i-i have another mate too than keil? " Ai asked and grasped my hand that's caressing his cheeks.

" Who's the other mate then? " I asked suspiciously.

' when did Ai known other people other than me and my three idiotic friends? Don't tell me it's either jessa or worst mike- '

" M-master.. " Ai shyly fiddled with my fingers. He lowered his gaze and didn't met my eyes.

I look behind me and saw keil grinning widely with a massive blush on his cheeks. He got strangled when we met eyes and quickly buried his face on my back.

I slightly blush too and cleared my throat. Ai look at me again and saw that he too have a massive blush decorating his cute cheeks.

" If that's what you want then. " I nodded and pecked on his lips. Ai cried and hugged me in the neck with me wishing he didn't accidentally hit keil in the face as the latter was just pressing his face on my back.

" Ouch, "

We'll, some of wishes weren't really meant to be.

👓

" A date? " Keil asked seemingly surprised at first before grinning at me teasingly. On his lap was Ai who's watching us engage with slight interest.

" I didn't know you're the one to be on the romantic side. I thought we'll only do sex all day- opps, sorry. " Keil shyly placed his palm over his lips and look down at Ai who's looking up at him with innocent smile.