ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 🍑

" Do you think it's possible for a boy to give birth to babies? " Keil asked out of nowhere. Ai who's sitting on his lap ear's perked up at the mention of babies.

" I don't know. " I shrugged and sipped on my juice.

" I want master to get pregnant and have babies with us.. "

I spit out all of my juice and snapped my head towards Ai who's looking at me innocently.

" Me too, " Keil added.

" What?! I think it would be more normal if the two of you got pregnant. I mean you guys are the bottoms. " I said calmly.

" I don't want to have babies inside my stomach! I-i think it would hurt, specially if the babies coming out! " Ai exclaimed as he shook his head side to side.

" But i want my baby to live inside you. " Keil teared up. Ai squeaked as he hugged keil.

" I'm s-sorry keil! I'll let your babies live inside my belly, please don't cry. " Ai cupped keil's cheeks before burying his face on his neck.

Keil look at me with a very smug grin. I rolled my eyes with a small amused smile.

" My baby will live inside keil's belly then, " I returned his grin. Keil's face burned red.

" What the hell are you saying?! " Keil exclaimed as he throw me a pillow. I caught it with ease which he pouted at.

" What? " I laughed. " Ai will have your baby. Who'll have mine? " I smirked.

" I think keil doesn't like the idea of being pregnant. " Ai worriedly look at him. " Then, maybe two babies can fit inside my belly! I'll carry your baby too, master. " Ai softly said. Keil teared up and hugged ai, saying how adorable he is.

I just face palm and tilt my head downwards to hide my blush.

1437

" Thank you for the food. " Keil quietly said. I started eating too and look at ai.

" Why aren't you eating? Do you want something else? " I asked, he just mumbled a simple no. I look at Keil and saw him already looking at me with a worried expression.

" What do you want then? " I asked and petted his ears. He purred and look up at me with teary eyes.

" babies. I want babies. " Ai cried softly. Keil immediately stand up and hugged him close to his chest.

" We'll make babies later, eat first okay? " Keil rubbed ai's back. I deadpanned.

" What kind of response is that? "

" Shut up, M/n. "

" Why are you telling me to shut up? You're the one who brought this topic and now ai's crying. " I said which irked him.

" You.. " keil gritted his teeth as he lunged on me, tightly gripping on my hair and pulling it. I laugh as he pulled more harder out of anger.

We heared a small giggled and look at Ai who's wiping his tears now and giggling.

" I love you master, keil.. " He said with a peaceful smile.

Keil gasped as he stared at ai. " Can you repeat that, honey? "

" What's with the lame nickname? "

" Shut up, I'm having a moment. "

" I love you master and keil.. " Ai avoided eye contact with the two of us, his cheeks red.

" Ai... " Keil whispered under his breath and run towards ai. He hugged him as he cried loudly.

" I love you too, Ai! " Keil exclaimed as he sobbed louder.

" GuYs~ The food is getting cold. " I said.

" Ah! shut up! " Keil throw me a spoon. I'm quite glad that it's not the knife .

" Hahhaha "

~

" Ah, Ahh~ " Ai moaned as keil continue to pound into him. I whistled as i zoomed the camera on my neko's lewd expression.

" M-master.. ah, kiss me.. " Ai teared up. I chuckled and placed my phone on the table, also making sure that it'll still film the three of us.

I run my fingers on ai's right cheek down to his chin. I tilt his head close to mine and pecked on his lips before doving for a real kiss.

Ai closed his eyes as i sucked on his tongue. I swirl my tongue with his as I look up at Keil just to see him staring at me with half lidded eyes. I moved my tongue on ai's bottom lip before pulling away.

" Do you want my lips on yours? " I asked with a smirk. Keil groaned before thrusting forward that made our face extremely close.

" You wish. " he licked his lips before smirking.

" I'll put my seeds inside him and we'll have a lot of babies. " Keil taunted as he run a hand through his hair. I must admit that's hot but...

" Too bad, darlin~ I already had my seeds inside him. " I put my hand under his chin before leaning for a breathtaking kiss.