ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

" Oi~ I've ordered pizza~ and, and, and drinks to get wasted~ " Jessa said in a singsong voice. I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable on the couch while watching tv.

" No, Alcohol. " Keil said beside me and glared at jessa.

" Pfft, party pooper~ " Jessa mocked and hugged Mike.

" Come on said to keil he's dumb. " Jessa said while snickering. Mike pushed her off him causing the said woman to fall and dramatically cry.

" I thought you love me?!!! " Jessa shouted as she wiped her fake tears.

" Fuck off. " I said as jessa grabbed on my legs.

" He's bullying me and you're telling me to fuck off?! What kind of friends are you guys??! " Jessa shouted as she punched my knees.

" Ow shit! Your knees are so fucking hard. " Jessa laughed as she soothe her knuckles.

" Idiot. " I grunted and brought my attention towards the neko on the single couch. He's wrapped in fluffy blankets and sleeping peacefully.

" Let's go guys clean the spare room. " I said and stand up. They look at me confused.

" What for? " Keil asked. I look at him and then on the neko.

" I plan on making that a guest room but don't have enough energy, and now that this neko is here it's going to be his temporary room after I found someone who'll take care of him. " I said and walk towards the said room. The others followed and heared jessa sighed.

" I really wanted to take care of that cute neko but I'm sure my parents wouldn't be happy. " She grumbled and Mike nodded.

" Same situation. What about you keil? " Mike asked as he nudged the said male.

" You know that birds and cats don't get along that much. " Keil said gently. I snorted causing him to punch my chest.

" Oww- "

" Hahaha! People really get what they deserve!! " Jessa said and got herself smacked by a wall.

" Pft- "

" S-shut up! You didn't see anything! "

We reached the guest room which is just beside mine. We took the right cleaning supplies which all I have and started working our butts.

" How come you're so good with this keil?! " Mike grumbled and I look over. Keil was perfectly doing his task.

" A fucking husband material! " Jessa fussed as she took pictures of keil.

" Gotta need something to post on my Instagram. " She murmured. I rolled my eyes and pushed the empty drawers to weep the dust under it.

ฅ^◕ﻌ◕^ฅ

My house doorbell rang and jessa immediately run outside saying it's the pizza. We already finished cleaning the room and decided to chill on the kitchen, sipping on this juice jessa maid.

" Fuck, what time is it? " I groaned out. I'm all sweaty and it feels so fucking gross.

" Around 5 pm. " Keil answered. Jessa then came in the kitchen with three boxes of pizza.

" Pig. " I muttered and she send me a glare.

" Let's go take a bath first before eating. " I said and they all gave me a look.

" We don't have clothes with us. " Mike said and I internally groaned.

" Use some of my clothes. " I said gritting my teeth.