2. make it right (or wrong)

In the office room

Jimin, Jungkook, Suga and Jimin's class teacher were sitting on chairs in front of the principle. Jimin's eyes were still red and he was still sobbing. The teacher explained everything he saw after entering into the class. Jungkook didn't know how his cousin Suga came there. Jimin didn't say anything but Suga really wanted to hear something from this pretty boy's mouth. He was staring at Jimin shamelessly this whole time.

The Principle knew about Suga who was the richest man in the country and about the nature of prime alphas. So, he knew that it's common for a prime alpha to mark his mate at first meeting. But generally, they mark them while being physical. This was a bit different. But Jimin looked so terrified that the principle had to ask him to take a leave for the day. Suga said, "May I take him with me? ". At Suga's proposal the principle peeked at Jimin who was trembling now and said, "Sorry young man. You marked him without asking. But at least this time ask him if he really wants to go."

Jimin jumped out of the chair and shouted "I don't want to go with him. I will never, never, never go with him."

Suga's eyes darkened and he stood up from the chair too. Jungkook understood that the situation was getting worse so he came in front of Suga stopping him from moving forward. "Stop hyung. He is terrified. Give him some time. You go home and I will talk to him okk? "

All the time Suga was staring at Jimin, he was trying to savor him with his eyes. But he was not a kid, he was mature. Though sometimes his prime alpha-self made him do incorrect things. He nodded.

Jungkook took Jimin to the school nurse who was treating Tae's injured knees now. Jungkook looked at Tae eyes filled with guilt. Tae was about to say something but he was cut off by Jungkook, "Sorry Tae, my cousin used his prime alpha power on you and you fell down. Please accept my sincere apology ". Tae smiled seeing Jungkook's sweet side. He said "No problem. At least our sweet mochi got his mate. Jiminie, why are you looking so sad? Didn't he let you climb on him? Haha."

Jimin was holding his cry but now he burst into tears. He buried his face into Tea's lap and held him tightly "T-tae I-I do-don't want t-to be his mate... he i-is not go-good ... I saw in ne-news. He has so- so many o-omegas... He is bru-uu-tal. (brutal) "

Tae also felt sorry but he didn't want his best friend to be more upset. So, he just hugged him and patted his back and head while whispering "it's ok, it's ok".

Now, the nurse was checking Jimin's bleeding neck when Tae hold Jungkook's hand and dragged him out. "Is your cousin really characterless? Will he cheat on Jimin? You know he is so precious. He can't bear the pain of being cheated. Will Suga care about him at all?" Tae said all this in one breath and started panting heavily.

Jungkook tightly hold Tae's hand and said "I don't know. He has some omegas, that's true, but I think he will leave them. After all he is an alpha. Every alpha is very much obsessed with his/her omega. I think ..."

"Stop thinking and ask him. Find out if he really loves Jimin or not. And please kookie I beg you, don't let him force Jimin again."

Jungkook was feeling guilty but he assured Tae that he would not let Suga harm Jimin.

One month later

"Jiminaaaah~ please, let's go now." Tae called out to Jimin while looking at himself into the mirror. Jimin was in his bedroom trying to finish his homework. He whined, "Please Tae, leave me alone, please." Tae went to the bedroom and snatched his books. After putting them on the bookshelf Tae turned to Jimin with an evil smirk on his face. "I think my little mochi needs a cuddle session. Isn't it?" It was Tae's most powerful weapon and Jimin's biggest fear. Although being kidnapped by Suga was his biggest fear now. Jimin sighed and agreed to go with Tae.