3. Doubt? clear

Jimin flopped down on the bed on his stomach and buried his face into the sheets. Tae locked the front door and came to Jimin's room. He knew Jimin well. He was such a sweetheart. And he forgave Suga in 2 day and also liked him back. In school, if anyone mentioned Suga, Jimin blushed and tried to hide his face. He was just shhyy~~.

After seeing Suga with two omegas, Jimin's tiny heart broke again. Tae came to Jimin's room, sat at the edge of the bed and softly stroked his smooth hair. "Jimin-aah! My mochi! Why did you run away baby?" Tae asked extra politely in a voice above whispering. After a small pause, without getting an answer, Tae again opened his mouth, "Maybe they were workers of that store. Your thoughts may not be true..."

"Taehyung-aah, how do you know what I am thinking? Huh? That means you're thinking the same thing I am thinking, aren't you? ... He was blushing. An alpha only blush in front of his omega. Have you ever seen him smiling in the news or in any picture? AM I SO DUMB THAT I WILL NOT UNDERSTAND?" Jimin shouted the last part when tears like rain drops were falling non-stop from his eyes. Tae was quiet for a moment but Jimin hugged him. "Tae, ohh Tae, sorry. I should - must not shout at you. In this world only you love me unconditionally. Sorry Tae."

Tae stroked his back and said again politely, "hey, hey, hey. Listen. Don't be so weak. You should have asked him "What's going on?". Shouldn't you? Maybe they were not his omegas... that day Jungkook told me that he got rid of all those omegas and doesn't do naughty things anymore. Nowadays he is living at Jungkook's home so he must be right."

"I will not go to the party."

Tae held Jimin's shoulders and freed him from the embrace. Then he lightly slapped Jimin's cheek, "You idiot, you have to go there. And ask him to make it official that you are his mate and his only omega. Never run away from the right things. Always claim what is yours. It's your right ..."

"And his bad" Jimin said with a faded smile. The smile with red swollen eyes and wet cheeks looked so funny to Taehyung. He couldn't control himself from laughing his lungs out. After a moment he controlled his laughter and squeezed Jimin's chubby cheeks with his two fingers , "Yes, his bad. Hahaaa aha ... Now will you go with me or shall I buy Jungkook's gift alone?"

"You go."

"Okk... I will bring dinner ok? Byee."

Tae left. Jimin was left alone and again a storm of misery broke his inside. He felt like his heart was gonna blast due to the pain. He was never loved. His parents died when he was 3 so He didn't remember his parents at all. He could only remember the orphanage he used to live in with another 20-22 boys. All of them were omegas and Jimin was the weakest among all that's why no one ever liked him. They always beat him and never let him play with them. They even snatched his food and stole his books, pens and clothes. Only Tae became his friend when he joined the orphanage at 11.

Jimin tried to drown into his painful past to forget his pathetic present. At least they were no one for him. But Suga? Suga was his everything. Or he meant to be his everything.

"Why? Why did you do that hyung?" Jimin whined. He shut his eyes tight to prevent the tears but it didn't work. His face was messed up with tears and got wet in no time. His jaw started paining as he was clenching it for a long time.

When Tae returned with some bags of clothes and food, he found out Jimin was sleeping, curling up like a sad kitten in winter. The room was filled with a rotten Jasmine smell which could kill a person by suffocating him. Tae opened the window and came near the bed only to find out that the pillow was wet with his tears and his face was strained with dried tears.

After 2 days.

It was Jungkook's birthday.

Jungkook urged them to be at his house before 6pm. Jimin was in a bad mood for the last 2 days. After school Tae dressed up and forced Jimin to get ready. Jimin wore a fluffy light blue coloured sweater over a black and white top and a peach-coloured jeans with a pink belt. All of them were brought by Tae. Tae was wearing a peach-coloured jacket over a white top with blue jeans.