13. Is it too late?

Ho-seok didn't find Yoonji after that. On one hand he was happy that Yoonji remembered him and on the other hand he was sad that she was pretending this long.

But why?

Namjoon came to know about the incident at the office because he was working next door and heard some shouting.

"Ho-seok, shall I talk to Jin to convince her?"

"No Namjoon. I was just trying to bring her memory back. Now when she remembers everything but still doesn't want to be with me I wouldn't bother her again. If she wants to be with me she will come to me on her own. I wouldn't fo-force h-her." Hobi's voice choked. Namjoon and Suga also felt sad.

"But you love her. At least she must give you a strong and reasonable point to act cold. Even if she wants to break up with you... she must talk to you properly. And I think Suga hyung will agree too."

Suga hummed.

"Namjoon," Ho-seok looked at Namjoon with glassy eyes, "Love is unconditional. If she doesn't like me she has the right to leave me. She is beautiful, intelligent and a daughter of a high family. I am nothing in front of her. Maybe she thought I would not let her go so she..."

"She did wrong. She has to be sorry for the way she behaved." Suga said with a deep voice.

This evening, suga's villa.

Yoonji came into a large room only to find Suga, sitting on a chair, waiting for her.

"Sit" he ordered.

Yoonji obeyed and sat in front of her brother who was not in a good mood for sure.

"You are not going to Paris. Aunt Jeon will inform you later."

"Why?" Yoonji was not surprised at all as she was expecting something like that.

"Everyone is thinking that I am not securing your future. And that's why we came to a decision that you would work at our company."

"Why?"

"We need new employees."

"My post?"

"Secretary"

"Your?"

"No. Ho-seok's"

"I don't want to be." Yoonji stood up to leave but she felt that her body couldn't move at her will.

"You! How dare you use your alpha powers on me!"

"Don't make me angry. Why did you pretend to forget everything? Did you know how much he took care of you when you were totally MAD?"
"No one forced him to do so. And if somebody did, it's their fault. Not mine. And I don't like him. Such an ugly pervert. Instead I would rather die." 

"You will be an obedient sister or you know the consequence."

Yoonji flopped on the marble floor. But she didn't change her attitude. "We will see."

She turned around to leave and faced the last person she wanted to see.
Ho-seok.

Yoonji passed by him but he did not move a muscle. Yoonji never thought that the over talkative person would let her through so easily, without a single word. She left the villa.
Ho-seok stood still like a statue. His eyes were blurry and his face was expressionless like a dead person. Only one thing was hitting his brain again and again. "I would rather die."

6 days past.
The last day of the trip was a lazy day. They had nowhere to go or nothing to do for the evening. Tomorrow they would return so today all the students decided to go out for a camp fire inside the woods near their hostel.

A large building with 2 floors was arranged for them to stay where all the alphas were at the ground floor and the omegas were at the top floor.

Jungkook was ready to go to the campfire. Everyone left the hostel but Jimin and Tae didn't come down. Jungkook called Tae. He didn't answer his phone so he tried Jimin's number.

"Hello? When are you coming?"

"Ahh, sorry Jungkook. I can't come. Tae is not doing well."

"What happened?"

"He is just not feeling well."

"Is there anyone else beside you?"

"No. Just me and Tae."

"Wait, I am coming."

Jungkook went to their room and found Tae was under the blanket and Jimin was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Jimin, I will stay here. You go and enjoy with others."

"But ..."

With a weak voice Tae agreed with Jungkook.
"Yes Jiminie. You must go and enjoy yourself. Don't spoil your trip for me. Jungkook will take care of me."

After a long debate, Jimin was finally ready to leave for the woods.

"Wait. Tae, Lock the door. I will take Jimin to the woods and will come right back okk?"

Tae nodded. They left but in 5 minutes Tae heard a knock on the door. He woke up to open the door with a hope to see a very familiar face but instead there were two alphas, unknown.

"Leave me you fucking alphas."
Tae was trying to remove himself from the tight grip of that alpha who was literally drooling over Tae. Another alpha came and touched Tae's face. Tae moved his head a bit and bit his hand to bleed.

"You, bitch" he slapped Tae's face harshly and tore his shirt. Tae was helpless at this point. Only one name was coming into his mind, "kookie". He whined while shedding tears.

In the woods, Jungkook handed Jimin to the teachers and silently left. He knew no one would allow him to stay with Tae alone. So he didn't let anyone know of his absence. Near the building, he saw two people were coming out. One of them was limping and the other was holding his head, trying to hold something inside. Maybe blood?

Jungkook's eyes were wide open when He feels Tae's pheromone on those morons but... Jungkook took 2 seconds to figure it out.
He dashed towards Tae's room.

"Shit. Shit. shit. shit. How can I be so dumb? Fuck me. Shit. It's his heat. Shit. Shit."

****
Word count: 998
Thanks
Next chapter will be smut
Please vote and share
purple you all 💜