22. brake

Yoonji came back and patched up with Ho-seok.

Yoonji had cleared her misunderstanding. After her memory loss Ho-seok was so sad. One day he drank too much and loose mind and went to office. That time suga was there and he thought he is yoonji because they looks alike.

Yoonji saw hobi kissing his brother so she ran away and never asked about that incident. But suga's PA was yoonji's old classmate. She knew everything and when they met in another city the day before suga's marriage she clear it to yoonji.

Everyone returns back to their true love.

Yoonji and Hoseok used to come to visit Jenifer everyday and became too close to her.

Jin hired a nanny also.

Jenifer became everyone's dear one and also calm and quiet, not like her biological parents.

Everyone was so relieved because workload reduced a bit as jungkook, yoonji and few new employees joined but Jin became very busy.

After university he had to take care of Jenifer and also have to cook. He never let his maids do the cooking or washing clothes. Also maintaining that large house and garden was too much work. Which light is not working, which door is making sound like horror movies, which window was broken, which furniture is destroyed by his husband, Which tree needed trimming, which plant was getting ruined by insects, where grasses were too much and where less etc etc.

From morning to night he always worked. And at night he had to wake up infinite times to check on Jenifer.

Sometimes Namjoon woke up at midnight and found that Jin was walking with Jenifer in his arms and singing lullaby softly.

Jin's eyes were covered with dark circles and he became so thin. He was looking so tired but had  no time to rest.

"Jinnie? Where are you, baby?"

"Sir, he is in the garden with Jenifer." the nanny said.

Namjoon didn't like this nanny. She is always chilling. If Jin had to take care of everything, why was the nanny haired for?

She never let Jin take a bit of rest and take Jenifer's care on her own.

Namjoon just threw his bag on the sofa and slammed the door. He called someone.

Jin came back to find only Namjoon's bag on the sofa. He took it to the right place and laid down the sleeping baby on bed. "Mrs Sung, can you please take care of her a bit? I will cook dinner."

"Sure sir."

Jin came to the kitchen and cooked a few dishes of Namjoon's preference then called his gardeners and ordered some things. He went to take a quick bath when he heard Jenifer's cry and ran out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

He faced Namjoon in the room. Namjoon was taking Jenifer in his embrace and patting her back to calm her down. Jin smiled, "where have you been?"

Namjoon turned to Jin. His eyes were green. A very angry expression which made Jin shiver.
"Where is the nanny, Jin? Why was Jeni alone in the room?"

"I - I don't know.. I told her to take care of her but.. but.."

"But she is useless. I will hire 2 nannies tomorrow. 1 for morning to evening, other for evening to night..."

"But Namjoon, I can take care of her. We need only one nanny hardly. Yoonji couldn't come today, otherwise she would have taken care of her while I would cook and take bath."

"Shut up! I gave you enough freedom to ruin yourself. From now on you will only listen to me. And next week you will come with me."

"Where?"

"WHEREVER I WANT. THAT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN. UNDERSTAND?"

Jenifer woke up to this loud alpha voice and started crying.

Namjoon was furious at this point. He was too much into Jin and watching Jin spoil his life, energy like this made Namjoon out of control.

Jin tried to take Jenifer but Namjoon didn't let him.
"Go and take a bath. don't come out of the bathtub for the next 30 min. Let the door open. I will check on you. I am taking care of her now."

Namjoon's eyes didn't become normal. He was still taken by his wolf. A ugly fishy smell filled the room. Jin knew Namjoon was too protective towards him so he didn't argue and left slowly.

"Shhh .. sorry baby.. did I scare you? Dada is so sorry baby. But you know dada was angry because papa didn't take care of himself.. don't cry baby.. don't cry. Lets go to toys room ok baby?"

Namjoon whispered and patted her while walking in the room. He took her into a room filled with new and old toys. They start preparing this room from last 5 years so their children could enjoy.

A week passed, Jin's health improved a lot as 2 nannies took care of Jenifer alternatively. Jimin, Yoonji, and Tae used to meet her nearly everyday. Namjoon used to wash clothes and help Jin in cooking. Though most of the time he was kicked out of the kitchen by Jin but sometimes he helped Jin.

From 4 in the morning to 8 Namjoon took care of Jenifer if she woke up from her sleep so jin can sleep proper.

"Jin, did you pack the bags?"

"Joonie.. please understand. How can we go out without Jeni? What if she..."

"I didn't ask that, did I? I had prepared everything. don't you trust me?"

"I do but.. she is... Namjoon... please understand. You didn't even tell me where we are going and for how long."

"I am not taking you to sell you, jin. Why you need to know? Just come with me."

"B-but"

Namjoon stumped towards the wardrobe and pulled out some random clothes then shoved them into a bag.

"Listen Jin, if you don't listen to me I will return Jenifer to Tae. You will come with me. That's final. I am giving you 1hour. Be ready."

Jin didn't know why he couldn't speak back like other times. Maybe he was afraid of Namjoon's wolf who was taking his place a lot this week whenever Jin was overdoing anything.

After one hour Jin sat in their car after bidding a long bye to their little princess. Namjoon started driving. None of them talked. Jin slowly fell asleep and Namjoon kept driving.

When Jin woke up by tender pushes from Namjoon, a reflection of bright lights hit his eyes.

They were at the beach.

"N-namjoon? It's a beach? Really? Omg .. Namjooooonnnnnnaaahhhh thankkk you honey.. I love you sooooo muchh."

Jin jumped on Namjoon who was not aware so he fell on sand with his omega on top of him.

Namjoon knew that Jin loved the beach so much. But he didn't get much time to visit the ocean so he used to feel the ocean in their backyard with Namjoon's pheromone.

"You like it? "

"Yaaahhhh so much " Jin hugged Namjoon and gently kissed his neck on his mole.

"Let's have a second honeymoon. With your honey (Namjoon) and my moon (Jin)."

It's true that after their honeymoon they didn't get a chance to travel together. Only two of them. This was really their another honeymoon.
Jin giggled, after a long time Namjoon saw Jin smiling so happily and stress free. He was happy too.

That day he let Jin sleep as long as he needed.

****
Word count: 1241
We are nearly at the end.
Please vote and comment 😊
Thank you for reading 💜