7. brightest smile hides deepest pain

A few days passed.

Jimin started to talk to Suga nearly every day. Suga used to call him after the end of his office. They talked on the phone for 10-15 minutes every day. Jimin was getting more casual and free with Suga than before. Jin also talked to him and Tae in texts. Jin was really a kind hearted person just like a universal mother.

"Hello, chim."

"Hello, hyung."

"Will you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

It was the first time Suga asked Jimin out for dinner. ALONE.

"Actually ... o-ok. When? "

"Get ready. I will pick you at 7."

Suga was so straightforward. He was actually a reserved person. But when he was around Jimin, he changed.

It was Saturday so they didn’t have school. Jimin got ready at 7 and waited for his hyung to come. At 7:30 Suga came and picked him for the restaurant he had already booked.

"You are looking so handsome, hyung." Jimin gave a compliment because ... well, why not?

This time Suga didn't book a whole restaurant but only a cabin. Because Jimin told him so, obviously. They went inside a beautifully decorated room. There was only one table and two chairs. Candles, fancy wine bottles, flowers etc were arranged on the table and it was very easy to guess that the restaurant was a very expensive one. One side of the wall was made of glass but a person from outside wouldn’t be able to see what was there inside.

"Jimin? What do you like to eat?"

"Anything is fine. Whatever you like hyung."

Suga was about to say something but his eyes fell outside on a particular figure.

"Jimin, you just order anything you feel like having. I will be right back. You can see me through the glass wall okk?"

Without waiting for an answer Suga rushed out. A waiter came to take the order but Jimin just told him to bring what was best.
Suga walked towards a table. A man was sitting on it, alone. He seemed too unhappy to notice Suga.

"What are you doing here alone?"

"Huh? You… ohh Suga…? I thought…"

A happy expression just hit his face and faded away again.

"Stop acting like Romeo, Ho-seok. You know she didn't remember you."

"She will. And that day she will come to find me. Now what are you doing here alone?"

"I am with Jimin. He is in there."
Suga pointed his finger towards the cabin.

"Ohh good. You are having real fun."

"Hobi… if you really love her so much then just propose to her. What is a big deal?"

Hobi was furious at this point. He couldn't control himself anymore.
"What do you think, you, alpha? You can bite your mate whenever you want. But I am a beta. A fucking beta. Useless. And how come I am the only one Yoonji can't remember anything about?"

 And how come I am the only one Yoonji can't remember anything about?"