10. Namjin villa, rose garden

A car got parked at the lobby of a large villa with beautiful decorations and plenty of trees everywhere. At the front there was a swimming pool. Jimin and Tae were amazed as they had never been to such a beautiful house. Jungkook's house was like common large houses by design.

"Kookie, their house is really beautiful." Tae was capturing every detail of the garden and villa.
"Yes. Jin hyung planned it all."

Jimin and Tae called Jin and said that they were going to invite him before coming here, so they didn't have to return again like last time at Ho-seok's place. Jin was very excited so he also invited them for dinner including Jungkook.

"There is a golf court, tennis court, forest, lake, flower garden etc in the backyard." Jungkook whispered when they were at the door of the house.

Not any servant but Jin himself opened the door for them. It looked like he was waiting for them. He was wearing an apron over his white shirt and trousers.

"Hey kids

"Hey kids. Come in. You are late. I was waiting so long and started cooking just now."
They came inside and went to a living room with an attached kitchen. After they were seated Jin ran towards the kitchen. "Aish!  Wait a minute I am coming. Shhhss" Jin had touched the hot pan by mistake and hissed. But he wasn't weak so he didn't pay attention to the pain.

After 2 minutes

"Help yourself before Jungkook finishes them all alone." Jin placed a lot of snacks and orange juice. "Namjoon will be here soon after that we will have dinner together okk? Eat these for now."

Jungkook alone ate more than half of those snacks. Jin finished cooking in 10 minutes and joined them for some chat.

30 minutes passed. The large room filled with their giggles and Jin's unique 'wiping glass laugh'.

"Hyung, you know Jimin and Suga hyung trespassed into your property that night."

"Haha Tae, I know that. The place was filled with Suga's pheromones. It's not a problem. Everyone is allowed here."

Jimin really felt that Jin was too good to suffer. His eyes filled, he looked down at his own feet.

Ding-dong

"Joon is here." Jin ran towards the door and opened it. Namjoon looked so tired. He didn't look further to notice three more people were there and just hugged Jin tightly as soon as Jin opened the door for him. Namjoon pressed his face on Jin's wide shoulder and squeezed him into his own body. He starts to remove his coat from his sweaty body.

Jin tapped Namjoon's back twice and said something in his ear. Namjoon flinched and coughed significantly then came towards 'vminkook' like nothing had happened.

"Hello kids

"Hello kids. When did you come? Make yourselves comfortable. Hope you like to be here."

Tae+Jimin, "Sure hyung, thank you for inviting us"

"Will you please excuse me? I will change my office suite quickly."
"Sure."

Namjoon left and Jin started setting plates at the dining table.

After a healthy and tasty dinner they decided to visit the backyard which was really so large that a person could get lost there.

Every tree had small lights hanging on its branches. It looked like all the stars had come down on earth and were playing hide and seek on the trees. The lake they visited was now filled with ocean smell again.

On the way back, Jimin saw a place, a bit far from their path, that looked like a flower garden.

"Hyung? Is that a flower garden?"

Jin's smile faded away when he looked at the way Jimin was pointing.
"T-that i-is... ac-actu-al-ly .."
his eyes lost focus as he was looking here and there. He was trying to find an answer to give.

 He was trying to find an answer to give

"There are a few roses, nothing much. Let's go inside now. It's late already." Namjoon came and stood in front of Jin like a shield, who was now shivering for some reason looking at the ground. Keeping his silence, Jungkook held Tae's hand and gave him a little pull.

Jimin understood that he had asked something wrong. He followed Jungkook and Tae silently.

Namjoon held Jin's both shoulders and pushed him to walk. "It's ok. It's ok. You are my strong baby. Let's go." Namjoon whispered and kissed Jin's cheek politely.

When they returned Jimin and Tae were preparing to leave for home. Jin was normal again and he did not want them to go back. But they didn't stay. After promising that they would come to stay at their villa for 3 days, Jin allowed them to go.

Namjoon asked Jin to go inside and he would take them to the car. Jin obeyed like a good omega that he was (not always). Namjoon came along with the 3 kids.

"Jungkook, are you sure you can drive them back safely?"

"Yes hyung."

"Don't drive your car too fast okk? "
"Ok"

Jimin was feeling guilty. He didn't get a chance to apologize to Jin.
"Namjoon hyung? I am sorry. I did ask something wrong but I didn't mean to hurt hyung."

Namjoon breathed out and patted Jimin's head.

"It's ok Jimin. I know you didn't ask intentionally. *sigh. Actually that was not a garden. That was a graveyard... There lies our unborn pups."

*****
Word count: 892
Sorry it was short.
Thank you for reading.
Please vote and share.
Next chapter will be uploaded soon.
Purple you all 💜💜💜