20. first night (smut)

Everyone left as the wedding ceremony came to an end. Yoongi drove Jimin back to their home. Or atleast Jimin thought so.

Suga drove their white car while talking to his newly wedded omega.

"He he ... you are right. I thought that he would... hyung .. hyung... you took the wrong turn..."

"Just wait and see my little wife. Do you think your husband is so boring that he will take you home on your first night?"

Jimin blushed like hell at the thought of 'first night' and kept silent.

After 15 minutes they reached a hotel. Suga had booked the entire hotel for them already(Damn rich people) . They entered the large hall where the manager was waiting for them.

"Chimchim, choose any room you like."

"I-i'm ok w-with any room."

The manager suggested the room at 12 th floor because it had a beautiful view of the city. They agreed.

After 1 h

Suga came out of the bathroom with dripping hair and a towel on his shoulder.

"Hyungie? Haven't you dried your hair?"

Suga threw the towel at Jimin, "Do it for me."
Jimin chuckled and started rubbing Suga's hair who was sitting on the bed now. After that Jimin dried it finally with the hair dryer.
"Done."

"Jiminie? That day you told me that.. you know.. I mean.."

"Yes hyung. I remember." Jimin looked down and again at Yoongi with shy eyes. "We will do it tonight."

Suga slowly caressed Jimin's cheek and removed his bangs from the corner of his eyes."I have a gift for you, hyung."

"Like last time?" Suga smirks.

Jimin was looking like a pure tomato at this moment. He remembered that last time he tried to seduce Suga with a sexy dress. He covered his face with small hands and nodded fast

Suga's eyes were wide open. "Really? No way. Where is it? Are you wearing it under this nightgown? Show me... Show me." He became impatient and tries to pull off his night gown.

" I will go, change." Jimin ran towards the bathroom with a small bag from the table.
Suga couldn't wait anymore to see his baby in sexy dresses. He was turned on by the thought of doing dirty things with Jimin.

The Bathroom door opened and it revealed Jimin in a sexy black and white dress. He had only a very short skirt at bottom and long net shocks. A chain was hanging from his choker and and a cat-like hairband made Suga drool over the look.

He paused for a moment and suddenly jumped out of the bed and took Jimin up in his arms. Suga devoured Jimin's lips without any second thought and started squeezing his tiny body into him.

They limped to bed and fell on the bed without breaking the kiss. Suga was kissing Jimin hungrily without any mercy and pressing his soft body under him with his chest.

After eating Jimin's plump lips, Suga let Jimin take some air when he started giving him butterfly kisses all over his face.
"Where did you find this?"

"Haa.. T-tae ahh showed me .. online... Haa" Jimin answered in between panting loudly.

"Agggghh" Suga fell on Jimin's chest.

"W-what?"

"I can't control myself. I want to do it now."

Jimin softened his eyes and said above whisper, "Then who is stopping you?"