24. a happy ending

5 years later

Namjoon entered the room when 4 kids ran towards him, hung on him holding his hand and wrist and urged him to play with them. He was not very tired because of less work and also because he already took his energy hug from the person downstairs in the kitchen.
So he agreed to play.

Jimin was there to visit Jin. He bought his 2.5 years old son Jiyoon to play with Jenifer, Lily and Momo. They were Tae and Jungkook's kids. (Yes, those horny asses made 3 kids already)

"Hyung, you are home early today?"

"Ohh, Jimin. Actually nowadays I have less work load because Jungkook, Yoonji and Lisa are all very improving and taking lots of loads."

"Did Suga leave the office too?"

"Yep. With me."

"Omg! He will be mad if I am not home when he returns. I have to go. Jiyoon lets go baby."

He hurried to leave. But Jin entered the room with some snacks for the kids. When Jiyoon hid behind Jin and pleaded, "pweas pweas, I waan tu playii."

Jin laughed, "leave him here Jimin. I will send him back when he will want to. Ok? Now hurry or your love sick alpha will come here to find you like he did last time."

Jimin had no option. It's true that Suga couldn't stay away a single moment without Jimin after their marriage. He always wanted to see Jimin. He even made video calls from the office sometimes.
Jimin left.

"How is Tae?" Jin asked.

"How did you.. oh his pheromone is on me right?" Namjoon always forgot the strong nose of Jin.

"Hmm."

"He is fine... and ... he can't continue his final semester at university this year again."
Namjoon smiled at Jin.

Jin slapped his head. "Don't they know how to stop? He should have another baby at least after his graduation from university."

Namjoon laughed. "Yes. But there is also sad news. He said he will not give that kid to us. They will raise it."

Jin smiled politely while caressing 2 year old Momo, who was licking some cream from a biscuit, beside him. "It's ok. I am very happy to have these kids."

Namjoon said with a fake sad face. "And you forgot me. Yuu don' lob mee.. wahhh"

"Aish! You are too attention seeking. We did it just the day before yesterday. Go away. Don't come near, you alpha. Aaa... ehh.. goo.. ummmm..."

Namjoon hovered over Jin and kissed him on the bed in front of their kids.

"Dada kissi papa... lily wan kissi too."

"Jenifer too."

"Jiyoon too."

"Momo too."

"Haha ... yes yes.. everyone will get kisses but let me do something important with your papa okk? Please go to the toys room, watch TV and finish those snacks. ok? I will be there soon. And don't come upstairs untill I call you ok? "

"Okk" they all left. Namjoon looked at Jin like a hunter looking at his prey.
.
.

"Ummmhh jooniee~ noouu... haahhh"

"Be quite ah~ or the kids will come up here."

"Stop.. too rough.. haahh hey slow down. Nghh ahhh~"

"Suga? Honey? Are you in there, jagiya? Husband? My love? Where are you? Dear ? Answer me... jagiya?"

Suga closed the door as soon as Jimin entered their bedroom. "You are late. You will be punished, baby boy.."

"Wait... wa-wait.. heeeeyyy ..."

Suga took Jimin on his shoulder and threw him on the soft mattresses of the bed with a bounce.

"Be ready to not walk tomorrow ..."

"Ok, I am leaving now. Lisa, take care of the rest ok?"

Yoonji left and Lisa take out her mobile to call her pretty wife.
"Roseee? I will be there in a hour be ready ok?"

Yoonji rushed to a restaurant where her Jhope was waiting for her. "Sorry Jhope, I am late."

"It's okk Yoonie."

"Lets order something. What would you like to have?"

"Can I have a marriage certificate?"

"Hey! Oppa told you to wait till the end of this year."

"Don't be rude, Yoonie. I am getting older. You too."

"What? What did you say?"

"Ha ha ha ha .. you look funny when you are angry."

Jungkook enters the room and faces tae who was giving a devilish smirk with a whip in his hand.

*Slash
"You fucking alpha. I told you not to cum in me. You made me pregnant again."

"Ahh sorry tae-bear.. don't hit me.. aaaa.. helppp"

"Shut up and massage my back. Its hurting."

"Sure honey..."

"If you make me pregnant again in future I will cut your thing."

"Sorry baby. I will not do that again. Sorry."

~THE END~

*****
Thank yooouuuu for reading 💜💜💜💜
This FF finally complete... love you all my ARMY or non-ARMY readers 😙😙

Stay safe .. j-hope you all will be happy and healthy 🌷🌷

See you later.. may be with another FF 😅😅