21. honeymoon (smut)

Smut alert!!!
Read on your own risk

A few months had passed. Suga finally got time to go for honeymoon after a heavy workload. Tae and Jungkook also went though everyone warned them to use contraceptive pills.

Tae-kook and yoon-min went the same place for their honeymoon but booked different hotels. Its awkward to hear bestfriend's or cousin's screaming at midnight.

First night they were too tired so tae threatened jungkook not to come near but after a while he sleeps like a koala.

Next day they went for side seen and Shopping at evening.

"Tae, are not these cloths enough? I can't carry anymore." Jungkook whines like a baby.

"One more please." Tae was too happy that jungkook asked tae to buy anything he likes.

Night time

Tae was on bed. in his oversize gray top and shorts.. his hairs were slightly wet. He was waiting for jungkook who was trying a dress that tae had bought for him.

 He was waiting for jungkook who was trying a dress that tae had bought for him

Tae claps when jk comes out of bathroom.

"Happy now?"

Jk was wearing a bunny looking dress, white and pink, with long ear and a small fluffy round tail.

"You are looking like a real bunny..
hehe.. come here my bunny. Let me love you a loooooot."

Jk feeled shy and slowly came. Tae was a power bottom so everytime jungkook end up obeying his omega.
Tae kisses jungkook's cheeks and forehead. Then lips.

"Tae? Did you took pills?"

"Hmm. Now concentrate." Tae slaps jungkook's thigh which was exposed through that short pants.

"Ummh tae.."

They engaged themselves into deep passionate kiss for a few moments, then only take a brake to catch air before smash their lips again.

In kiss jungkook start rubbing Tae's shoulder and neck. Tae take a handful of jungkook's hair and pull of from kiss.

"You are so desperate today. You want to take the lead?"

Jungkook nods.

"Let me think .. umm in your dreams baby." Tae said sarcastically. Then he start kissing jungkook again. Jungkook being a obedient bunny only let Tae enter his tongue inside and discover jungkook's warm cave.

Tae start sucking jungkook's tongue and bite lightly making the poor alpha shivers.

Tae smirks and start biting his alpha's lips, making to red and plump.

"Perfect." Tae push jungkook on bed and start kissing his neck while removing his bunny top.
Tae was sucking jungkook's sweet spot to make him gasp and moan slowly. "You like it when I do it?"