5. hickey mystery & strong Tae

Recap: they put out fire. Namjin shift to anyther room. Jungkook can't fall asleep because Tae was hugging him like a koala while sleeping. We don't know yet what happend with yoonmin. Next morning jimin also looks sleepy. And jhope finds out a lot hickey on suga's neck.

Now

Tae, Jungkook and Jimin came out of the car in front of their school. Some students looked at them as they came together. But only Tae looked fresh while the other two were too sleepy. School was half day because of some reason so they could go home early.

Tae and Jimin were about to leave after the end of the class when they found a crowd in the corridor. "What is that for?" Tae frowned and said, "Jungkook!". He rushed into the crowd and dragged Jimin with him too. It was really Jungkook who was fighting with two alphas there. Tae and Jimin were dumbfounded like most of the crowd.

Unexpectedly From the opposite side of the crowd, Lisa suddenly appeared with a very angry face and without saying anything she held the collar of one of the alphas and punched him twice in the face.

Everyone became silent. Pin-drop silent.

Jungkook and the other alphas also stopped fighting. Lisa was boiling in anger. She just pulled the hair of that alpha she just punched and growled in his ear, "You can't be an alpha. Alphas are not for harassing weak ones but to save them. Go and check your rank again you piece of shit." She kind of threw that boy at the wall beside and left. It was really a surprising sight because Lisa was a very sweet and friendly girl. No one could imagine that she was using those powerful hands just for dancing and reading all these years.

Tae slowly came near Jungkook and asked him, "What's the matter?". Jungkook shifted his head at Tae and answered in an angry tone, "Those bastards were teasing weak omegas and sniffing their necks in the corridor."

Tae came closer, out of the crowd, and made Jungkook loosen his grip from that alpha. "Leave it kookie. They think they've got the power to torture the weak. They are not educated properly. But they want to smell the pheromone you said. Let's fulfil their wish then."
With that Tae started to release his saffron pheromone. Everyone was shocked. But they understood Tae's intention in a few seconds as his pheromone was getting stronger and stronger. Half of the crowd ran away in a few seconds.

Jungkook also can't take the pheromone because it was strong enough to suffocate him. After 30-40 seconds only 4-5 people were there to watch till the end. Those two alphas were in Jungkook's grip and they couldn't breathe properly. They started begging to let them go. They broke free as Jungkook became weak and they sat on the floor kowtowing in front of Taehyung.

"Hey don't you like my pheromone? It's a rare one you know. And I am not even releasing half of it. I can release stronger. You wanna see?" Tae smiled like an angel and started releasing stronger pheromones. But his eyes fell on Jungkook and Jimin who were not able to breathe properly either.

Tae finally stopped releasing. Those two alphas ran away.

Tae went to Jimin who nearly controlled himself then to Jungkook who could only say "Wow! You are a dominant omega" and fainted.

At Tae and Jimin's home

"Tae, come here. Jungkook is awake" Jimin shouted as soon as Jungkook opened his eyes. It's been 3 hours since he was sleeping. Actually, it worked on Jungkook because he was weak due to lack of sleep and also, he was dieting for the last few days. When he fainted Tae and Jimin brought him to their home and let him sleep.

"Kookie~" Tae came and hugged him tightly. "Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you."

"I know Tae. It's okk."