18. Reunion (1)

Nearly a month passed.

Jungkook was growing mad day by day. His arranged omega was none other than Rose, his classmate.

Namjoon started teaching Jungkook business but Jungkook's mind was blank. Say Tae stole his mind and vanished in the air without leaving a trace behind.

Jimin received a phone call from Tae on his birthday, 30th Dec. But he called from the phone booth. He was fine- that was all Jimin came to know. Tae and Jimin always spent their birthdays together alone. This time Jimin got a bit more and Tae nothing.

Jimin's heart was aching at the thought that Tae might be in a small room, alone, in the dark, tired. He might be hungry because he didn't know how to cook properly. Jimin spent the whole day inside his room. Even Suga couldn't make him open the door.

Jungkook was forced to date Rose twice. But it's a blessing that Rose was not clingy.

13th January
"Jungkook, don't act like a brat. You will be engaged with her tomorrow."

"Noooo, I will not be engaged at one day's notice. Hyung stop using me for your business. I will NEVER MARRY HER."

"Jungkook, how dare you use your alpha voice on me! GUARDS! Lock him in his room. And make sure he can't do what Yoonji has done."
Jungkook was being locked inside. All he wanted was Tae.

But where is Tae? Jungkook's mind was going crazy. He couldn't control himself anymore. That night for the first time Jungkook's wolf took his place to break the door. But he couldn't go any farther because two white and a gray wolf stopped him in the way. Jungkook surrendered after a long fight but spoke his last word in the form of a howl before fainting on the cold floor.

"You are not doing the right thing Yoongi." Jin transferred into human with Suga and Namjoon.

"But I have no choice."

"Suga, give him one chance. Let them decide what they actually want. Jungkook loves Tae."
Namjoon tried to convince Suga.

"Then why does Tae leave him? He doesn't love Jungkook for sure."

Jin was a bit angry, "he does. He is just weak. He needs mental strength."

"You know where Tae is? Why did you not tell us? You know how much JIMIN GO THROUGH?"

"Hey, stop using your alpha voice on my mate." Namjoon stepped in front of Jin. "Tae doesn't want to come in front of him because he is scared of you."

"What have I done?"

Jin was furious at this point, "You don't remember what you did to Namjoon? When he asked mother to marry me?"

Suga was now really feeling uncomfortable. In this world Suga was only afraid of Jin's half wolf form that he was in now.

"You all tried to make him get married with another omega. You all offered him money. You all send men to break his bones. You all tried to lock me in. You all used my pheromone on other alpha to make him think that I am a fucking cheater. You all did whatever you could do to separate us. Listen, Mr. Min Yoongi, I will make Tae and Jungkook be together even if I have to die for this. Not only because they love each other but also because of that innocent life who is going to come into this world soon. I don't want that kid to be fatherless like I fucking am."

Namjoon held Jin's shoulders. Jin was panting loudly, his voice nearly cracked because of screaming this long. Suga was in a daze till now.

He knew Jin never got much priority in this family because he was the only omega child born in the family. His father left his mother after she became pregnant. Jin always loved everyone but never got enough love until he found Namjoon. But Jin's mother was not happy because Namjoon was not from any high class family.