8. I Belong to my strong omega

"Hyung? Can we go to the park after dinner?"

"Sure chimmy." Suga smiled at Jimin when he heard the first thing from that pretty mouth after a long time.

They had already finished dinner and Suga paid the bill which was surely too much but Jimin wasn't allowed to see it.

They came out of the restaurant and Suga called his driver. There were lots of people passing by and some of them stole a glance at Suga's cold eyes. Jimin surely didn't like how most of the people were looking at his mate. So, he wrapped his arms around Suga’s hand and leaned on Suga with a cute pout. Suga loved it.

After the car came, they reached the park Jimin mentioned. There were some people wandering here and there. Some food stalls were selling cheap foods and some small stores of toys and clothes etc.

Jimin clung to Suga so everyone could understand that Suga was taken.

"Hyung let’s sit there."

"Ok"

They found an empty bench and occupied it.

"Look. Cotton candy. Hyung, wait I will be right back."

"Jimin, wait. Take this."

Suga knew Jimin was into childish things and he liked this side of Jimin so much. He handed him a credit card but Jimin laughed.

"Haha... you are so childish hyung. These are small stalls. How can they accept cards? You just wait."

Jimin ran leaving Suga behind and bought two large cotton candies. When Jimin was walking back he saw two girls standing near his mate. Jimin's smile faded and a steam of anger covered his heart. He stumped towards Suga and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Suga was not ready for it so he just kept staring at the little omega with a pout which made his plump lips look plumper and edible. Suga licked his own lips at the thought of tasting those lips.

"Dear, which one do you like? Blue or pink?"

Suga was clever enough to know the reason behind this attitude so he just took the opportunity "I want you to sit on my lap and feed me whichever you want."

Jimin's face flashed red with shame but he couldn’t allow other omegas to sniff around his alpha’s pheromone. He sat on his lap and held the pink one in front of Suga’s mouth.

Suga tore a bit of cotton candy with his hand and placed one end of it in Jimin's mouth, then he put the other end in his mouth. Their lips touched and it gave Jimin a shiver all over his body. When Suga backed off from his lips Jimin hid his face in Suga’s chest as soon as possible. Suga hugged Jimin and rubbed his chin over Jimin's head. Jimin was too shy.

Jimin was running around like a baby and Suga slowly followed him like a parent

Jimin was running around like a baby and Suga slowly followed him like a parent. Suga finally understood his baby actually didn't like fancy and expensive stuff but cheap and common things.