Chapter 1

All my life I've been told who I should fall for and who I shouldn't. They are aware we can't control our emotions right? Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my family. Especially Paddy. But Tom is always telling me not to "fall for Haz and his piercing blue eyes." At first I tried to ignore him thinking I wouldn't but that's where I was wrong. I'm currently lying in his bed both of us completely naked. Last night was the best night of my night - it was amazing.

Night before.

I've had enough of this. Being the "perfect" mafia boss daughter and now sister. I need to get rid of this anger. I've only ever been taught 2 ways 1. Kill and torture 2. Pole dancing. We have a club with our mafia but I can't dance there Tom will be there with him. Harrison. He's the sweetest fucking guy you'll meet which is why I want to keep away. He might be a mafia boss but really? Wouldn't hurt a fly.

That's it I'm going to pole dance, I can't kill someone just because I'm angry. I'll dance at Haz's club instead. None of my brothers or him go there anyway so they won't find out. I strap on my heels and sort out my outfit. I strut like the queen I am and start to dance around the pole doing all manner of tricks.

I ended up with about £10,000 just in the waistband of my underwear. That's when I see him. Haz. Staring at me with those beautiful piercing blue eyes. I walk off the stage and back to my dressing room, Haz walks in.

Me: "heard of knocking?"

Haz: "What are you doing Anna?!"

Me: "I needed to let out some anger and it was either that or kill and torture someone. What are you doing here?"

Haz: "it's my fucking club"

Me: "calm down I won't do it again"

Haz: "that's not what I'm angry about Bella"

Me: "What then Haz? Is it that I'm life isn't as perfect as you thought-"

I got cut off by his lips crashing against mine. He snakes his hand around my waist pulling my body closer to his. I could kiss him forever. His lips are so soft. But the kiss was rough, which was perfect. His hand moves from my waist to my lower back then to my bra clasp.

Me: "not here"

Haz: "let's go back home"

Me: "okay"

I put my coat on and walk outside with Haz getting into the back of his limo. At least we could carry on kissing I thought he'd drive himself in his lambo. Haz gets in next to me and instructs the driver to go back to our shared mansion.

I started kissing his collarbone leaving hickeys. I straddle him and kiss down his neck occasionally sucking and biting. He tilts his head back giving me more access to his neck. I start grinding on him. His groans are like music to my ears. He suddenly cups my cheeks pulling me in for a hungry kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

The car pulled up outside. We ran up the stairs, through the front door and made our way to my room. Haz sat down on the bed as I straddle him again. He flips me over and kisses down my neck to my chest unhooking my bra. He stared at my naked chest and licked his lips. He took my left breast in his mouth whilst massaging my right one with his hand. I throw my head back as Haz's other hand plays with the waist band of my underwear.

Haz: "Can I?"

Me: "yeah"

He removes my underwear and starts kissing up my thigh till he's face blows hot air on my core. Without warning he licks up my folds, licking and sucking my clit. I grab a first full of his curly hair closing my eyes shut tightly. Haz starts pumping in two fingers at a quick pace.