Chapter 5

- 3 weeks later -

Me and Haz haven't changed out 'situation'. Harry and Sam keep trying to persuade me to tell him how I feel apparently it's 'obvious how in love you both are with each other.' Me and Haz still have sex everyday. Sometimes twice. I was laying down naked next to him after we just finished having sex. He was a sleep, I was still awake. A rumble of thunder and a sheet of lightning. I start to shake and cry. Thunder and lightning are the worst. They make me so anxious, I cry and shake sometimes I can stop breathing.

Haz: "hey, hey angel what's wrong?"

I slowly lifted my arm - which was shaking - and pointed outside. Haz sat us up and hugged me, tightly. I could hear his heartbeat which soothed me a bit.

Haz: "it's alright, I'm here. Nothings going to hurt you, I promise"

He grabs my thighs and pulls me onto his lap. He runs one of his hands through my hair the other up and down my back, whispering in my ear soothing me. Eventually the thunder and lightning stops and I stop shaking and crying.

Haz: "it's alright, it's finished"

Me: "t-thank you"

Haz: "don't thank me. Are you like this every time?"

Me: "y-yeah sometimes-s I stop breathing"

Haz: "oh, angel. I'm here, I'll always be here"

I had the sudden pluck of courage to tell Haz how I feel, hoping he'd feel the same. If he doesn't then I don't know how that will affect us!

Me: "H-Haz"

Haz: "yeah, Bella"

Me: "I have to tell you something"

Haz: "anything"

Me: "I-I love you"

Haz: "you what"

Me: "I love you"

Haz: "oh, thank god. I love you too, so much"

Me: "you do?"

Haz: "of course I do!"

Me: "what are we going to do about Tom?"

Haz: "he won't do anything, don't worry okay"

Me: "okay"

Haz: "We'll tell everyone tomorrow yeah?"

Me: "everyone?"

Haz: "everyone. If you want to of course"

Me: "I do"

Haz: "right let's go back asleep, I need my beauty sleep"

Me: "no you don't"

I still hadn't moved of Haz's lap so he just laid back so I was on his chest. He pulled the covers over us. He kissed the top of my head.

Haz: "goodnight, angel"

Me: "night, hazzy"

I think that was the best night sleep I had. I finally told Haz how I felt and he felt the same. That was until how we got woken up in the morning.

Tom: "Bella! Have you seen-"

I woke up and saw Tom staring at us, thankfully the covers were still over us.

Tom: "WHATS GOING ON"

Me: "Tom please... listen. We love each other"

Haz: "Tom?!"

Tom: "Haz, outside!!! now!!"

Me: "No Tom!! You can't!!"

Tom: "BUT I TOLD YOU ANNABELLE NOT TO FALL FOR HIM"