Chapter 11

// Annabelle is about 5 and a half- 6 months pregnant\\

We haven't been able to agree on any names. Haz likes more traditional names where I like more unique names. I don't know if we will ever agree on names. It's so frustrating. Not to mention Tom hasn't been able to find out anything more about Josh. I walked into my mums house.

Me: "MUM"

Nikki: "hi, sweetheart"

Me: "hi"

Nikki: "your stressed?"

Me: "I don't think me and Haz will ever agree on a name for the baby"

Nikki: "me and your dad were the same, don't worry, sweetheart"

Me: "really? Haz likes more traditional names and I like more unique ones"

Nikki: "I'm sure you'll find a happy medium, darling"

Me: "hopefully"

Nikki: "Any new weird cravings?"

Me: "toast with yogurt"

Nikki: "that's different, why they all bread based?"

Me: "I don't know, I might give birth to a loaf of bread"

Nikki: "that'll be different"

Me: "Where's dad?"

Nikki: "Out"

Me: "With Paddy?"

Nikki: "yeah"

Me: "What is it today?"

Nikki: "I don't know"

Me: "right. He's 16 mum"

Nikki: "I know, sweetheart. I don't want him involved either"

Me: "your his parent to"

Nikki: "I know"

I get home and Haz is in a meeting, I could tell it was near the end so I knock on the door and Haz told me to come in. I sat on Haz's lap till the meeting ended and he dismissed them.

Haz: "what's up, darling"

Me: "my dad"

Haz: "what is it?"

Me: "I'm stressed, Hazzy. He's training Paddy and he's only 16 me and mum don't want him involved"

Haz: "none of us do, angel. Let me make you feel less stressed."

Haz started to kiss up my shoulders then picked me up and put me on the table in front of him. He lifts up my dress so it's bunched up around my hips, taking off my underwear. He started to kiss up my thighs till his face was In front of my core.

Haz: "What do you want baby?"

Me: "you" I breathe out feeling his hot breath on my core, sending me.

He started to lick up my folds a couple times before sucking my clit. I grab a fist full of his curly hair, soft moans escaping my lips.

Haz: "you have to be quite, angel"

I bit down on my lip to stop another moans grabbing his hair tighter. Haz started pumping in and out two fingers curling them. I sensation came in my lower stomach.

Me: "I'm close daddy"

Haz: "do it, baby"

My high came in Haz's mouth, licked me clean. He removed his fingers lifting them to my mouth.

Haz: "open I want you to know how sweet you taste"

I opened my mouth and he puts his fingers in, I suck on them cleaning them. Haz undoes his jeans so they bunch up around his knees and pulls down his briefs exposing his hard length. He pulls me off the table and onto his lap. I sink down on his length breathing sharply. I rock my hips finding the right angle. I start to bounce up and down, at a quick pace, groans escaping Haz's mouth. I bite down on his shoulder to stop myself from moaning.

Haz: "fuck......me"

I bounce up and down quicker grabbing one of Haz's hands off my waist and onto my throat. A smirk grows on his face as his grip tightens, I throw my head back closing my eyes shut.

Haz: "that feel good, baby"

Me: "yes, daddy"

Just as that our highs came crashing down and we rode out our highs together. I place my head in the crook of his neck. Haz puts me on the table again putting my underwear back on before dressing himself.

Haz: "Let's get you cleaned up"

He picks me up bridal style and takes me back to our room and cleaning me up.

Me: "Do you have anything else to do today?"

Haz: "Some paperwork but then I'm all yours, I'll be back in about 3 hours okay?"

Me: "alright, I'll be in the living room, love"

Haz: "I'll be in my office if you need me, angel"

I went to the living room and crashed down on the sofa. A couple hours later Haz comes in and cuddles me. He kissed my shoulder.

Haz: "you feel better now, baby"

Me: "yeah"

Haz: "good"

Ezra comes through the front door balling his eyes out. I stand up and grip his shoulders wiping his tears with my thumb.

Me: "what's wrong Ez?"

Ezra: "th-they do-don't accept m-me"

Me: "I'm sorry, they are stupid not to you hear me. I'm sure they will come around it was probably just a shook but if they don't I'll always accept you and support you Ez"

Ezra: "t-thank you" his sobs had slowed but not completely stopped.

Haz: "What happened?"

Ezra: "I came out to my parents as gay but they don't accept me"

Haz: "don't worry Ezra, we accept you. Must say it's a relief knowing your gay I thought you were into Bella"

Ezra: "nope"

Me: "he is into James though"

Haz: "oh, I see it"

Me: "Have you told James?"

Ezra: "not yet"

For the past month Ezra and James have been dating. It was funny catching them kiss in the kitchen one night.

Ezra: "W-what if he-"

Me: "he wouldn't" knowing he was going to say break up with him.

James: "what's happened?"

Me: "you can tell him, promise"

Me and Haz left them to talk as we went to discuss more names. Shockingly we still haven't agreed on one. Maybe I'll just call the baby 'baby' seems the easiest choice at this point.