Chapter 14

We got woken up buy banging and gun shots, luckily that night Noah stayed in our room with us as he wouldn't sleep.

Haz: "Stay here protect Noah don't let me in unless I say pineapple got it?"

Me: "got it, I love you be careful"

Haz: "I love you too"

Haz walked out of our room and I locked the door behind him. Noah started crying so I picked him up and held him as close as I could rocking back and forth. Then i remembered that I left my gun in Toms office.

Me: "it's okay bubba, muma's here your not going to be hurt, promise"

A couple minutes later and I could still hear gunshots everywhere but I'd managed to calm Noah down. I hear a knock at the door followed by Haz saying "pineapple." I put Noah down and open the door locking it again. Haz stubbles through the door crashing to the floor, he had a gunshot wound on his left leg.

Me: "What happened"

Haz: "raid, men everywhere"

Me: "give me your gun, wait here"

Haz: "no, angel it's to dangerous"

Me: "give me your gun" sternly

Haz passed me his gun and I unlocked the door.

Me: "don't let me in unless I say strawberry"

Haz: "I love you"

Me: "I love you too"

I walk out and see men everywhere, I waste no time and just shoot getting as many as I could before I run out of bullets. Eventually they are all down and I go back to our room whilst Tom gets them down to the basement.

Me: "strawberry"

Haz manages to open the door blood pouring out his leg. We have to get that sorted, luckily we won't have to go to the hospital.

Me: "let's get your leg sorted"

Haz: "but-"

Me: "no buts Osterfield"

I give Noah to Sam and go get Haz's leg sorted. Then I take him to the basement where all the men where.

Tom: "Josh"

Me: "your kidding"

Tom: "nope, I've finished getting information now they just need to be killed"

Me: "Haz which one shot you"

Haz: "no, darling I'm not"

Me: "WHICH ONE"

Haz points out a medium built man hiding in the back tide up. I told Tom that I'd deal with him. I torture him for hours blood everywhere, screams filling up the basement that can be heard in the living room. I walk out the basement dripping in blood.

Tom: "I haven't seen you like that before"

Me: "yeah well he hurt Haz and he's not getting away with it. Now I'm going to shower"

I walk to my bathroom blood dripping onto the floor. I start the shower and strip off my clothes as Haz walks in.

Haz: "sorry should've knocked but why did you do that"

Me: "he hurt you"

Haz: "right, let me help you get the blood off"

Me: "okay"

Haz strips and steps into the shower, I follow him and get under the warm water. He grabs the flannel and starts to rinse off the blood, some of it was already dried. I could see Haz's length getting harder. I crash my lips against his and I smirk into the kiss. He pulls my body closer to his and I could feel his length against me and I reach down placing my hand on it as he groans into the kiss, biting my lip.

Haz: "jump" he murmurs into the kiss.

I jump and wrap my legs around him, he holds onto my thighs.

Me: "give it to me daddy"

Haz: "you sure?"

Me: "yes"

Haz pushes my back against the wall placing one hand against it above my head lining his tip at my entrance, teasing me. He pounds into me, grunting and groaning. His grunts and groans are like music to my ears. His mouth takes in my left breast sucking whilst he pinches the other with his hand, moans fill out the room. His pounds get harder and quicker, at this point I'm a moaning mess.

Me: "I'm close daddy"

Haz: "me too, hold it a second, baby"

Haz thrusts a couple more times before we both ride out our high together. I burry my head in the crook of his neck. Haz kisses the top of my head.

Haz: "let's get you cleaned up angel"

Me: "I love you"