Chapter 17

Annabelle pov:

The past couple days I've been used like a sex doll, it doesn't matter what I say he pounds into me. If his friends are over I'm not allowed to change and have to walk around in nothing but a short skirt. If his friends spark interest he fucks me in front of them as they get off on it. I wonder how Haz and Noah are? I now wish I didn't leave them but I know I'm keeping them safe.

Josh: "go get me a drink, babe"

Me: "okay, sir"

That's another thing I have to call him sir. I go into the kitchen and one of his friends follow me, I reach up and grab a glass as he reaches and grabs my breasts. He slams me over the side and pounds into me. He's there pounding into me as Josh walks in.

Josh: "what's taking so- OH she's good to fuck isn't she, that body gosh. I can't get enough of it"

His friend: "fuck yeah"

Me: "s-stop"

His friend: "no fun in that though is there babe"

Josh: "next time I'm charging you"

His friend: "fuck she's worth it"

Josh: "Annabelle babe be a good girl and suck me off yeah?"

I couldn't speak. I couldn't believe what was happening. His friend moved me off the side and held my waist to keep me up. Josh basically fucks my face. His other two friends come in.

Josh: "come to see the show Jack? Seth?"

Seth: "how come he gets to fuck her"

Josh: "he just did it don't worry I'm going to start renting her out"

Jack: "oh fuck yeah, can't wait to get a load of her. Just thinking about getting that body is making me hard"

I can't believe what's happening, they're talking about me like I'm not here. Like I'm a fucking animal, a thing not a person.

Josh: "yo Daniel you nearly finished"

Daniel: "nearly- oh fuck"

Josh: "good girl"

Daniel: "you took my cock so well, babe"

Josh: "I'm close Annabelle- fuck"

He comes in my mouth and forces me to swallow. I hate this. But if it's what I have to do to keep them safe. I'd do anything literally.

Haz pov:

Noah hasn't stopped crying. He needs his mum. I need her. I need to know she's okay. I try and sing the song to him but it doesn't work he only likes it when Bella sings it. I walk around the house rubbing his back.

Me: "I know bud, I miss her too."

Tom: "mate let me try"

Me: "No"

Tom: "come on"

Me: "no, I'm his dad. I should be able to stop him crying"

Tom: "mate let me try, please?"

Me: "okay, fine"

Tom takes Noah and rubs his back after awhile he stops crying, I start crying.

Tom: "I know Haz"

Me: "I miss her Tom I know that sounds selfish because she's probably going through hell but I need her"

Tom: "it's not selfish we all need her especially this little guy"

Me: "I can't do this"

Tom: "yes you can we're going to get her back safely I promise Haz"