Chapter 7

- 3 weeks later -

Me and Haz are as happy as ever. We still have sex once or twice a day, depends how we feel. I've been really busy lately we've had bodies after bodies coming in that I've had to kill and torture for information. I woke up one morning feeling really sick.

Haz: "angel? You okay?"

Me: "I'll be fine, just go to work. I know you have meeting"

Haz: "what's wrong?"

Me: "I just feel a bit sick, will you get Sam or Harry"

Haz: "of course, if you need anything just come get me"

Me: "Okay, lovie"

Sam walks in looking cheery.

Sam: "what's up Anna?"

Me: "my periods late"

Sam: "shit, right have you took a test yet?"

Me: "not yet"

Sam: "I'll go get one then we'll find out if you are or not. Don't worry okay?"

Me: "thank you Sam"

Sam goes out and gets a test. He comes back in with Harry and the test. I go into my bathroom take the test and walk back out and sit next to them on the bed.

Harry: "So?"

Me: "have to wait a bit Harry"

Sam: "listen to us, it's going to be perfectly fine he loves you"

Harry: "And if he leaves you he's a dick but he wouldn't because he's not a dick"

Sam and Harry: "you've got us"

Me: "thank you"

I look at the test and see two lines. I'm pregnant. Tears roll down my cheeks. It's everything I've dreamt of but we've only been going out for two months well technically one but still. I could always imagine this happening and even when I was littler and it was stuffing a pillow up my top it was always with Haz. Always.

Harry: "positive?"

Me: "yeah"

Sam: "go tell him Bella"

Me: "he's in a meeting"

Harry: "no buts"

Me: "fine"

I walk to the meeting room and knock on the door, Haz shouting "come in" and lighting up when he sees me. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, his hands wrap around my waist. I feel stares on me remembering I'm still in my pyjama shorts and a crop top. I sink back into Haz trying to cover myself, I feel him tense up under me.

Haz: "this is my girlfriend and Tom's younger sister Annabelle. You will treat her with respect"

A couple of the guys reply with: "yes boss"

After the meeting ends I turn around so I'm straddling Haz.

Haz: "how you feeling?"

Me: "okay, I need to tell you something"

Haz: "anything"

Me: "I'm pregnant"

Haz: "what?!"

Me: "I'm pregnant, I know I'm sorry" I bury my face in his chest tears roll down my face. Haz lifts my face up so my eyes meet his.

Haz: "Don't be sorry, I love you. I know it's early in our relationship but I couldn't be happier, angel"

Me: "really? Your not just saying that"

Haz: "really"

Me: "we're going to have a baby" happy tears running down my cheeks.

Haz: "we're going to have a baby!!"

Me: "I love you"

Haz: "I love you too, now you can't be Tom's underboss anymore your pregnant it can be very dangerous, angel"

Me: "I know but we can't tell anyone till 12 weeks so I'll have to stay as his underboss for a while"

Haz: "okay, just be careful please"

Me: "I will, oh and Sam and Harry know"

Haz: "I gathered they would" he cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

- that night -

A bout a week ago I managed to persuade Tom, Haz, Sam, Harry, James and Ezra to have a movie night with me. Me and Haz walk in hand in hand smiling.

Harry: "took it well"

Me: "yeah"

Tom: "Took what well"

Me: "Nothing, what film we watching first"

Ezra: "The Notebook"

Me: "YES"

Haz: "your a hopeless romantic aren't you"

Me: "yes I am"

Me and Haz sat down next to Sam and cuddled under one blanket, his hands resting on my stomach. We watched the notebook, then Harry Potter. During Harry Potter Haz whispered in my ear: "I truly am so happy, angel"

I fell asleep at the end of the last film and Haz carried me to bed, he even changed me into my pyjamas. I adore him. I can't wait till we can tell people and see our little baby. Seems weird thinking that. Our baby. Ours no one else's. Half Harrison half Annabelle. A mini us running around, giggling and laughing around.