Chapter 3

I've just finished helping Tom with paperwork of new recruits. I was in the mood. You know what mood.

Haz bursts through my door as my high was approaching

Haz bursts through my door as my high was approaching. Seeing him standing there looking at me with his beautiful eyes sent me, and my orgasm came down on me. I arch my back moaning his name.

Haz: "fuck"

Me: "what?"

Haz: "you, hearing you moan my name like that"

I walk closer to Haz, cup his cheeks in my hands and pull him in for a rough kiss. His hands meet my hips pulling me closer to him.

Haz: "jump" he mumbles.

I jump so my legs are wrapped around him. He sits us both down on the bed, I start to kiss his jawline and down his neck and chest, throwing his top somewhere. I kiss down his abs as he lifts my chin with his finger, he hungrily crashes his lips against mine taking off my bra. A smirk grows on his face as he starts to kiss down my chest leaving hickeys near my breasts. I crash our lips together again, wanting more I grind against him causing him to groan into my mouth.

Me: "We don't have much time"

Haz: "you sure?"

Me: "yeah"

He disregards my underwear as I take off his trousers and briefs. I push myself onto him slowly. I rock my hips slowly, trying to find the rhythm I used to have. It didn't help he was even harder to ride given his size. Every roll of my hips would create a new spot of discomfort mixed with pleasure, they were angles in me I didn't know existed.

He didn't protest the action, fighting his dominant pride. I grind my hips backwards and forwards, trying to get use to the angle before I decided to bounce. My hands grasp his hips as he holds mine. His eyes roam my body as his hands stay on my hips as he's buried inside me. He licks his bottom lip, eyes heavy with bliss. I started bouncing up and down quicker, he felt so good.

Haz: "fuck.....me.." he groans out bouncing my hips faster.

I toss my head back and grab his thighs, his hands run up the sides of my body meeting my breasts to spark more satisfaction. I start bouncing up and down quicker as his nails dig into my back. I grab his chest, feeling the muscles before I knew he grabbed my hands holding them above my head. I feel a warm sensation build up in the bottom of my stomach.

Me: "Feel.....so......good......daddy" I whine out.

We ride out our highs, my words finishing him off. We collapse, panting. Haz grabs his clothes and starts to dress himself again.

Haz: "that was amazing"

Me: "it was"

Haz: "I'll see you later, I have to get back to paperwork"

Me: "See you later"

As he walks out the room he winks making me blush. I get up to jump in the shower and put on a pair of shorts and one of Sam's jumpers I stole and walk towards Toms office met by Tom.

Tom: "Just coming to find you"

Me: "yes Thomas"

Tom: "got some new people that need to be sorted out"

Me: "what kind of people?"

Tom: "pedophiles"

Me: "lead the way"

We walk down to the basement and I see three people, men. A glimpse of hope springs in their eyes as they see me expecting me to go easy. I grab a knife off the table and walk over to them. Remembering I have Sams hoody on I take it off so I'm in my vest top and shorts.

Me: "Which one of you sickos first"

I see the first of the men lined up stare at my arse and boobs. Him. He just volunteered himself to go first. I walk in front of him and stab him in the thigh. He screams out, I punch him in the face.

Me: "that's what you get for staring"

I pull the knife down making a large cut in his thigh. Hoping he'd bleed out in pain. I walk to the second guy and he looks in my eyes for sympathy. No can do. I grab his hand and bend back three fingers breaking them. I stab his arm as blood pores down his arm. I walk over to the third one who had a smirk on his face. This sicko is getting off on it. I punch him in the face near his eyes and kick him in the dick. I stab his stomach. Screams can be heard from all three as they bleed out.

I walk back over to the table grab a gun and stand behind them. Which one first? BANG. I shoot the sicko getting off on seeing me torture them. Then the one that stared at me. Then the final one.

Me: "Get rid of the bodies"

James our very trusted guard: "yes, boss"

I walk up stairs covered in blood. Haz, Ezra one of our most trusted men and Sam are playing video games. Ezra might be one of our men but he was one of my best friends who happens to be gay - I'm the only person he trusts enough to tell.

Ezra: "what happened to you"

Me: "we had three new people. Well sickos"

Ezra: "elaborate?"

Me: "three pedophiles. One stared at my arse and breasts, the third got off on seeing me torture the other two"

Sam: "hope you really got them two"

Me: "I did, i punched the third one in the face and Kicked him in the dick and cut across his lower stomach"

Sam: "Also don't think I didn't notice you sending Tom up with my jumper so it didn't get bloody. I want it back"

Me: "no your not getting it back sorry not sorry, now I'm going to shower"

Haz: "who's dealing with the bodies?"

Me: "James"

Ezra: "I'll go help"

Me: "thanks"

I walk back to my room, blood dripping off me. I jump in the shower as the door opens.

Me: "Someone's in here"

Haz: "just me, thought I could help you get all the blood off"

Me: "come in"

Haz jumps in completely naked. He grabs the flannel I was using to get the blood off and starts to wipe off the blood. Just when I thought I couldn't fall for him more. Once he cleaned my arm he kissed my shoulder blade. After all the blood was off he put down the flannel and picked up the shampoo.

Haz: "you washing your hair?"

Me: "yeah"

Haz: "I'll do it"

He puts some shampoo on his hand massaging it into my hair, with my back to his chest. I turn around and put some shampoo in his hair.