Chapter 15

Me and Haz were having a bath together I had my back to his chest and his hand rested on my stomach. Thoughts kept wondering my mind about when Noah turns 18 will he be forced into this life?

Me: "Hazzy"

Haz: "yes, darling"

Me: "when Noah turns 18 what are we going to do"

Haz: "if he wants to join then I'll help him train but I'm not going to force him into anything, it will be completely his choice."

Me: "good but what If Tom or my dad-"

Haz: "then I'll stop them it's up to us and Noah, angel"

Me: "okay"

- small time skip -

Me and Haz were up in the middle of the night trying to get Noah back asleep. Nothing was working. Literally nothing. Then I had the sudden idea to sing like I used to when he was in my belly.

Me: "You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away"

I rocked him back and forth and he drifts off to sleep, I carefully place him back into his cot and sit on Haz's lap as he was sat on the rocking chair.

Haz: "well done, angel. I love hearing you sing"

Me: "you do?"

Haz: "I do, you have an amazing voice"

Me: "thank you" just as I started to yawn.

Me and Haz ended up drifting off to sleep in the rocking chair together. I woke up with Haz's arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. Noah was up and hungry so I carefully take Haz's hands off my waist.

Haz: "where you going" sleepily.

Me: "Noah's hungry go back asleep, lovie"

- small time skip -

I had a meeting with Tom about the raid and Josh. I walk in and it's just me and Tom. I thought they're would be more people here like our security and James.

Me: "Where's everyone else?"

Tom: "they are coming later I wanted to tell you yourself without everyone here"

Me: "oh god, what is it?!"

Tom: "please, please don't freak out and do something stupid Bella"

Me: "I can't promise anything just tell me"

Tom started softly crying, this is the first time in awhile I've seen him cry.

Tom: "Josh has said he won't stop till he has you even if that means killing Noah and Haz"

Me: "WHAT?! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING TO DO TOM PLEASE"

Tom: "I'm working on it, he won't hurt you Noah or Haz I promise, not whilst I'm here anyway"

Me: "I love you Tom"

Tom: "I love you too Bella"

I walked over to Tom and hugged him tightly.

Tom: "I promise he won't hurt you"

Me: "yeah"