Chapter 4

- 1 week later -

Me and Haz have had sex basically everyday. It was my way to stay close to him. I mean yeah we were basically dating we just hadn't said it. He stays in my bed every night. Calls me angel. I was sound asleep with my head on his chest and his arm protectively around me, his hand on my waist. I got woken up by banging and crashing.

Haz: "Wait here"

Me: "No, I'm coming"

Haz: "WAIT HERE"

I've never seen him like this before, I just nodded.

Haz: "lock the door don't let anyone but me in"

Haz grabbed his gun and walked out, I locked the door and grabbed my gun just in case. I sat there wondering what was happening till there was a knock at my door.

Tom: "WE NEED YOU OUT HERE"

I stood up and walked out ignoring Haz's orders. There were men everywhere. I saw one out the corner of my eye aim at Tom I quickly shot him in the head. Within minutes me and Tom halved the number of men. We were unstoppable. Then I see Haz running towards me. Tom runs off seeing one head for his office.

Haz: "I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN YOUR ROOM"

Me: "TOM NEEDED MY HELP"

Haz: "I don't care!!! I just wanted you to stay safe"

Ezra: "Have your lovers tiff later we have men with guns here"

I saw one go to shoot Ezra and shot him in the shoulder, he collapsed to the floor.

Ezra: "cheers"

Me: "don't want my best friend dying do I"

Me and Ezra wiped out the rest of them. Tom came back covered in blood. Wait! Where are Sam and Harry?!

Me: "Where's Sam and Harry"

Tom: "Basement getting information"

Me: "oh thank god"

Ezra: "What was it boss?"

Tom: "raid, they wanted paperwork to our pole dancers"

Me: "raid? By who?"

Tom: "David Baker"

Me: "fuck"

Thing was I'd dated his son briefly a while ago. He completely broke my heart. Broke me. His son was a complete heartbreaker and I didn't listen to my dad. His son Josh is this worse kind of mob boss son you want to meet. I don't know why he thought he could take us?!

Me: "Who's in the basement"

Tom: "I know what your thinking"

Me: "WHOS IN THE BASEMENT"

Tom: "yes he's there but we can't kill him or David will go after you"

Me: "then I'll just torture him a little"

Ezra: "Boss, I don't think that's a good idea"

Me: "fine. Is Harry nearly finished I have to talk to him"

Ezra: "I'll take over and get Harry"

Me: "thanks Ez"

I walked to the living room with Ezra seeming as that's where the door for the basement is. I don't know why but seeing Haz that angry sparked something in me. Something I haven't felt before.

Harry: "yes dear sister"

Me: "it's Haz"

Harry: "what he do"

Me: "he tried to make me stay in my room during the raid. I stayed till Tom shouted that he needed my help then he saw me after and shouted at me. I've never seen him like that before. Then he said 'I just wanted to keep you safe' seeing him that angry sparked something inside me something I haven't felt before"

Harry: "He's fallen for you Bella!! That feeling you felt is love you know that deep down! You love each other!!"

Me: "what makes you so sure?"

Harry: "have you seen the way he looks at you Bella"

Me: "Ezra even said when we were shouting at us 'save your lovers tiff till later we have men with guns here'"

Harry: "of course he did! Anyone can see how much you love each other!! Watch SAM WE NEED YOU"

Sam: "lucky I've just finished, what is it?"

Harry: "Haz and Bella just friends?"

Sam: "fuck no they are in love, truly"

Harry: "see Bella"

Sam: "why?"

Me: "let's go to your room, you can't tell ANYONE"

Sam: "deal"

We walked to Sams room and sat down on the bed, I anxiously tapped my leg on the floor.

Me: "for the past week and a half me and Haz have been sleeping together, not dating we agreed we couldn't because of Tom but we knew we couldn't stay as just friends anymore so we're friends with benefits."

Sam: "shitttt, I knew he was looking at you differently"

Me: "yeah, well"

Sam: "OH SO THATS WHY HE LEFT WHEN YOU WENT TO SHOWER"

Harry: "shower?"

Me: "yeah I tortured three sickos and I left to shower and he followed me and got in with me and washed the blood of me and washed my hair"

Harry: "SEE!! He wouldn't do that if he just wanted to fuck you Bella"

Me: "yeah, I'm going to bed I'm tired"

Sam: "see you in the morning"

Harry: "night"

Me: "night guys"

I walked to my bedroom, anxiously playing with my hands. My bedroom was on the other side of the bloody mansion. I walked in and saw Haz cuddled up under the blanket, I tried to get in next to him without waking him.

Haz: "where were you, angel?!"

Me: "talking to Harry and Sam"

Haz: "about"

Me: "the raid, let's go asleep I'm tired"

Haz: "alright, come here"

He opened his arms and the blanket, I got in next to him my back to his chest. His arm wrapped around my waist placing a kiss on my temple.

Haz: "night, angel"

Me: "night, Haz"

I love him. So much. But I can't tell him because of Tom, he'd ruin him. I can't do that, no way.