Chapter 10

Me and Haz were in the kitchen figuring out what the baby wanted. We were exhausted, baring in mind it's 4am.

Haz: "come on, angel what is it that you want"

Me: "that thing you know! You always eat it and I think it the weirdest fucking thing ever!!"

Haz: "omelette?"

Me: "noooo. IVE GOT IT!! Crumpets with Jam!!"

Haz: "that's what the baby wants?"

Me: "yep"

Haz: "alright I'll make you some"

Me: "thank youuuu"

I sit down at the breakfast bar as Haz makes the crumpets with jam. We talk as he makes them. I practically fall asleep eating them.

Haz: "hey, darling come on let's get you to bed"

Me: "I'm just going to sleep here" laying my head down on the table.

Haz: "angel, I know your exhausted I mean your growing a baby but you can't sleep there"

Me: "mmmmm I'm tired"

Haz: "right I'll carry you then"

Haz manages to pick me up bridal style and places me on the bed. I wake up to Haz cuddled up to me, his head just above the bump. I try to get up without waking him.

Haz: "morning, darling"

Me: "morning, Hazzy. I didn't want to wake you"

Haz: "well I'm awake now. What are you doing today?"

Me: "My dad wants me to take Paddy to practice aims"

Haz: "don't you think-"

Me: "yes, I do but it's what my dad wants and Paddy is excited to spend time with me so I can't cancel."

Haz: "alright, I'm going to go shopping for Christmas presents"

Me: "be careful, lovie"

Haz: "I will, but you have to be careful to"

Haz pov:

I've been shopping for about two hours and I keep seeing the same person going into the same shops as me and leaving at roughly the same time. I wonder if it's got anything to do with he raid? I walk into the bathroom at which he follows me, I hide behind the door and when he walks in I aim my gun at him. He throws his hands up.

Guard: "Don't shoot!"

Me: "why shouldn't I?! You've been following me!!"

Guard: "my names, Oliver. Tom hired me to follow you around, make sure your safe"

Me: "Safe from what?!"

Guard: "I don't know just safe, here ring him"

He passed me his phone and I ring the contact saved as 'Tom Holland.' After a couple rings he picks up.

Tom: "Hi Oliver, everything alright?"

Me: "it's me, have you hired someone to follow me"

Tom: "yes"

Me: "why?! How long?!"

Tom: "it's been nearly two months, Josh Baker is rumoured to want Bella back and won't stop at anything. We didn't want you getting hurt"

Me: "we?!"

Tom: "Bella knows.."

Me: "right! I'll see you at home"

I give Oliver his phone back. And head home. I can't believe she didn't tell me?! I'm so angry right now, does she not trust me??

Annabelle POV:

I had the best time with Paddy today, I always enjoy spending time with him but we don't do it often enough. I just wish the time we spent today wasn't him practicing his aims, I don't want him getting involved in this life.

Haz: "why didn't you tell me"

Me: "tell you what?"

Haz: "Don't act stupid, Josh Baker he wants you back and will stop at nothing to get you so Tom hired a undercover bodyguard for me. How long have you known?!"

Me: "since the day we got back from the first ultrasound"

Haz: "TWO FUCKING MONTHS BELLA?!"

Me: "IM SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU'D BE SAFER IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!! ALL I WNATED WAS TO KEEP YOU SAFE! I COULDN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE OF ME!"

Haz: "BUT IF I KNEW I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING!! I COULD'VE HELPED"

Me: "IM SORRY!! I JUST COULDN'T SEE YOU GET HURT!!"

I start to cry and run off to the back garden. I sit on the bench and just look off into the garden, tears rolling down my cheeks. I rest my hands on my bump rubbing circles with my thumb. That was our first proper argument. I hated it. I almost wish I could go back two months and tell him, save the argument. I sit there for hours until the sun starts to set, I can't believe he hasn't come out to check on me. I walk back in and just go to our room. When I walk in a see rose petals, candles and a picnic set up on the bed, Haz was stood there.

Haz: "I'm sorry, I should've shouted you just wanted to keep me safe"

Me: "yeah, I forgive you. What's all this?"

Haz: "I know your a hopeless romantic and have some weird cravings so here we have a candlelight picnic with all your weird cravings"

Me: "thank you, I love it. And I love you"

Haz: "I love you too"