Chapter 18

Annabelle POV:

So far I've been 'rented' out to 5 of his friends in 2 days. They come over and take me however and wherever they want for however long they paid for.

Josh: "babe, come here"

I walk into the room and his in the middle of some meeting, he was his dads mobs underboss after all.

Me: "yes, sir"

Josh: "come sit here" patting his lap.

I walk over and sit on his lap, shyly. I see all of the people in the meeting staring at my breasts and getting off on it.

Me: "can I leave"

Josh: "oh you shy babe? Let me give you something to be shy about"

He unbuckles his belt tying my hands behind my back with it. He pulls down his trousers and lifts me up placing me on his length. His hands force my hips up and down on his length.

Josh: "I'm going to fuck your little pussy so much babe"

Me: "s-stop it h-hurts"

Josh: "aw it hurts. Mr Williams would you like to fuck her like the slut she is"

Mr Williams: "only if my wife doesn't find out"

Josh: "course not"

Mr Williams: "then yes I'm going to fuck the living shit out of her"

Josh: "oh- fuck"

He comes and lifts me onto the table as Mr Williams bends me over it pounding into me. My sobs cover his groans. How many people was this now 7? Not including Josh.

Mr Williams: "fuck she is a whore isn't she"

Josh: "yeah my whore we do it at least twice a day"

Mr Williams: "your lucky I wish I had a slut like her to fuck whenever I wanted"

Josh: "she just can't get enough. Neither can I fuck that body, that pussy. I could fuck her all day long"

Just as he pulls out people come crashing through the door with guns aiming at everyone. Everyone but me. They shoot everyone in the room except me. Was this it was I saved? Or I was I going somewhere worse?

Haz: "BELLA ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I ran into his arms as he takes of his jacket to cover me. I sobbed into his chest knowing I was safe.

Haz: "let's go"

Me: "where's Noah?"

Haz: "with your dad"

Tom: "Right get rid of these bodies now!! Bella!!"

The drive home was silent I just held onto Haz's hand. I rushed into the house as quickly as I could and grabbed Noah out my dads arms. Haz and Tom came in behind me, I sat down next to my mum on the sofa.

Mum: "What you wearing sweetheart?"

Me: "he made me"

Mum: "your safe now, darling"

Haz: "Bella?"

Me: "yeah"

Haz: "I've still got this if you want it" taking out my engagement ring out his pocket.

Me: "of course I do"

- time skip -

It's the next day and all night I couldn't sleep I just cuddled Noah as Haz cuddled me. I'm so happy it's over. The nightmare is over. I have my bubba back and I have Haz back. I'm safe. Today Haz and Tom are making me go to the hospital for a check up.

Haz: "come on, darling we have to go"

Me: "I don't want to, it'll just make it real"

Haz: "I'm sorry, I don't know what you went through but I'm sure it was horrible but we have to make sure your healthy"

Me: "okay"

We go to the hospital and the nurse examines me. I knew what she'd say and it pained me to hear it 'brutally raped many times. Other than that she's healthy.' Haz walked back in after being asked to wait outside.

Haz: "ready to go?"

Me: "yeah"

Nurse: "make sure you talk to someone about what you went through"

We got home and I just cuddled up on the sofa with Noah. Harry came and sat next to us.

Harry: "what happened?"

Me: "I don't want to talk about it Harry"

Harry: "okay, but if you do I'm here Bella"

Me: "thank you"

I know I should probably tell someone but I don't want to. It would be healthier but I can't say it. It hurts me to say or even think about it.

Mum: "darling, please talk to me"

Me: "o-okay" I broke down crying.

Mum: "hey, hey sweetheart it's okay, I'm here your safe"

Me: "h-he made me w-wear nothing but that skirt. H-he u-used me as a s-sex doll and when ever his f-friends sparked interest he'd f-fuck me in front of them as t-they got off-f on it. O-one time had to go get him a drink and h-his f-friend followed me and p-pounded into me t-then h-he made me s-suck him off-f then h-he st-started renting m-me out to his f-fri-friends. O-over the ti-time I was there 8 diff-erent people fu-fucked me. No-no matter wh-what I said they car-carried on. Th-they'd call me b-babe, sl-slut and wh-whore and act like I wasn't th-there. He-he sexualised my-my body all d-day."

Nikki: "oh my god, sweetheart I'm so sorry. Come here, your safe now I promise"

Me: "don't let me go mum"

Nikki: "I won't sweetheart, promise. I love you, Annabelle"

Me: "I love you too, mum"

Haz in background: "I'm going to kill someone"

Tom: "that's not going to solve anything he's already dead. She just needs you Haz"

I fall asleep with my mum cuddling me and I wake up to Haz carrying me back to our room.

Me: "your the best thing that's happened to me"

Haz: "go back asleep, darling"

Me: "did you hear what I told my mum?"

Haz: "yeah, I love you. Your safe now, darling"

Me: "I'm always safe with you"

Haz: "yeah you are, angel"

He kissed my forehead and I drift to sleep again. I'm so glad I'm back in his arms safe. I want to start planning our wedding and get married as soon as possible.