Chapter 9

- A month later -

It's been a month since we've seen our little baby for the first time and we've going to see them again. We've decided not to find out the gender, we want to wait and it be a surprise. Yes we might need to choice a girl and boy name but it's worth the wait. I woke up with a big smile on my face looking down at my bump that's started to form.

Me: "We're going to see you again today baby."

Haz: "morning, beautiful"

Me: "morning, love"

Haz: "Can I talk to the baby"

Me: "yeah, love"

Haz moved his head down to next to my bump.

Haz: "hi baby, it's your dad. I can't wait to meet you, we're going to see you again today. I love you so much already and your not even here yet, I love you baby" and kissed my bump.

We got dressed and I sat in front of my mirror when I go and pick my hair brush up but Haz beats me to it.

Haz: "let me do it"

I love this in our relationship. The intimacy but without it being sex. When he washes my hair, brushes it, attempts to do my makeup, takes off my makeup if I'm to tired. We walked into the kitchen, grabbing breakfast before heading to the hospital.

Haz: "toast?"

Me: "nope"

Haz: "cereal?"

Me: "definitely not"

Haz: "fruit?"

Me: "YES! With wait bread"

Haz: "bread?"

Me: "yeah! Fruit sandwich"

Haz: "your wish is my command, no butter right?"

Me: "no that's weird"

James: "And a fruit sandwich isn't?"

Me: "well if it's what the baby wants"

James: "BABY?!"

Me: "OH I thought we told you"

Haz: "no remember we were having a meeting with all the men later"

Me: "right, don't tell anyone else"

James: "yeah don't you either. Congratulations you two! How far along are you?"

Me: "18 weeks? Right"

Haz: "right"

We make our way to the hospital waiting again, we couldn't wait to see our baby again.

Nurse: "Annabelle Holland"

Haz: "come on, angel"

We followed the nurse, I sat on the bed lifting up my top seeing the bump. It's weird to think how much I love that little bean so much already.

Nurse: "there's baby, everything's fine. Good strong heartbeat"

Haz: "our baby"

Me: "yeah"

Nurse: "Do you want to know the sex of the baby?"

Me: "no thank you"

Nurse: "alright, I'll just go get you a copy of the ultrasound"

Haz: "thank you"

We go home and have the meeting with the men that stay at the house and the ones that are our regular security. We didn't want to many knowing because of the rumours of Josh Baker. Him knowing I'm pregnant could turn things up and him go after Haz. I couldn't risk that. Me, Haz, Ezra and James go into the gym where there are a few new recruits that are being trained still.