chapter #16

'Thinking' *sign language/jsl* "talking"

"Okay, let's go down to the gym."

It took about 30mins to get down to the gym because Milo thought it would be fun to explore every floor leading down to the gym. Izuku allowed it because he didn't actually want to go down there yet.

Right outside the gym was a sign saying who was going to tell us about the practical exam and y'know the rules, and nonetheless it was present mic.

Izuku took out some regular looking ear buds that were actually sound proof to help protect his ears against present mic.

With his enhancement quirk and his shapeshifting quirk his hearing is amplified a lot, he can hear way better than any Animal could. 

Opening the door Izuku and Milo found an empty seat, wasn't too hard when it was still an hour until the test would end. Barely anyone was in there.

About an hour later the gym was full and the time for the written test was up.

Izuku saw present mic walk up to the stage and prepared himself for present mic to talk.

"HELLO EVERYONE IF YOU'RE EXCITED FOR TODAYS PRACTICAL EXAMS SAY YYYEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

"..."
Or should I say yell.

"DURING THE PRACTICAL EXAM, CANDIDATES CONDUCT MOCK BATTLES IN REPLICA URBAN SETTINGS. EXAMINEES ARE GIVEN 10MINS TO IMOBILIZE THE ROBOTS WITH THEIR QUIRKS TO SCORE POINTS!!!!!!
THE MORE POINTS YOU EARN THE HIGHER YOUR CHANCE IS TO GET INTO U.A!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!!!!

EACH DEFEATED VILLAIN BOT IS WORTH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POINTSSSSS!!!!!

EASY IS WORTH 1

MEDIUM IS WORTH 2

AND HARD IS WORTH 3!!!!"

Right as present mic was about to end the presentation a blue haired boy with glasses shouts out.

"EXCUSE ME BUT I THINK YOU ARE MISSING A ROBOT, WHY ARE THE ARENA TRAPS WORTH NOTHING? IT IS EXTRAMELY IRRESPONSIBLE NOT TO EXPLAIN TO US THIS PART OF THE TEST!"

This boy just hears something infront of him, and sees Izuku not looking at him or the presentation and sees him instead petting a, a dog?

"AND YOU THEIR WITH THE BLACK AND GREEN HAIR WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO MUSIC? AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A DOG IN HERE? SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALERGIES AND CAN'T HAVE DOGS AROUND ITS ALSO A DISTRACTION! SO DISRESPECTFUL, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN UA WITH THAT BEHAVIOR!"

Izuku turns around with an unimpressed look on his face.

He couldn't speak. His throat tightened, and his chest filled to the brim with panic.

His face stayed unimpressed, he didn't want to show any emotion.

Some people in the audience were annoyed with this blue haired guy. They felt like he was being a hypocrite with all this talk about distracting other students.

So this boy with lilac hair spoke up and explained common sense to this guy.

"Don't be stupid look at the dogs vest. And also some people have sensitive ears, mic is pretty loud. Also, I think you might be the disrespectful one shouting across the gym and interrupting present mic."

Four eyes with an embarrassed look on his face admitted defeat and sat down.

Izuku looked over to the kid who actually defended him.