Chapter #13

(Just gotta say creep by Radiohead is a masterpiece)

"WE NEED A SOLID PLAN!"

"HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY MAKE A SOLID PLAN WHEN WE DON'T KNOW SHIT."

"I DON'T KNOW! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE! NONE OF US KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO GO DOWN THIS WAY!

Everyone was arguing about what was happening lately, the sightings of Okami have spiked yet no one knows shit about him. They only know small details mainly because the people he saved wouldn't tell the police what they saw. They just say 'oh I don't remember' 'or it was too dark to see'.
It's almost the end of the year and almost to Okami's 4 year anniversary.

Rumors have been going around about this anniversary, no villains and an apparent 'break' for heroes to relax. If only they had the ability to relax. Well I mean Eraser.

Tsukuachi finally had enough of this futile arguing.
"EVERYONE SHUT YOUR TRAPS!"

The room went silent with the sudden burst of unusual use of demand in tsukuachi's voice.
Tsukuachi is usually quite calm and never uses that tone with other coworkers or heroes so you could say this was very, very surprising.

"If we want to know who he is and where he goes then let's make-"
As tsukuachi was about to finish his sentence hawks interrupted.

"Hold the phone. Why are we trying to catch this gay anyway? We haven't witnessed him using a quirk so it's not illegal, right?"
(Btw 'this gay' was autocorrect but I'm leaving it.)
The room went silent. What he said made sense, no one even cared about that but wasn't it still wrong?

Nezu spoke up and explained his reasoning.

"I want to talk with him."
Everyone shivered.

Nezu is a very, how do I put this? He is a sociopath. He plays mind games on people, and consistently shows lack of regard to people's feelings and rights.
When Nezu said he wanted to talk to Okami they knew nezu wanted to play some mind games.

This time Aizawa spoke up.

"Nezu if you're planning on playing some mind games on him it's not a good idea. Reason number 1: he will see through you like a window. 2: He is too unstable to deal with you."

Everyone knew that Eraserhead has come in contact with Okami on many occasions, so it wasn't really surprising that he knew more than the rest.

The odd thing was that he said Okami was unstable. What did he mean by that?
Yeah he was childish but he didn't seem unstable, or maybe that just don't know him well enough.
Eraserhead saw there confusion and started to explain himself.

"As you may know I have chatted with him more than I would like to admit, but the last few times I've talked to him he seemed off."
He cut himself before he continued.
He was about to explain what happened that night but decided against it. It was too much to explain he couldn't even find the words to explain that bazzair night.

Tsukuachi was making direct eye contact with Eraser.
"How did he seem off?"

Eraser needed to tell them what happened that night.

"So when I was out with him a couple weeks ago we were on a roof, and he stole the folder with all his information in it. But then he was acting weird and something crawled onto the roof. It was bony and inhuman. It had this putrid smell. And it made me faint and then i guess Okami took me home but from that point on he has been uneasy and unlike himself."

The room was once again dead silent. They have heard of the creature but only because of the letter that Okami sent Eraser.
They never knew that Eraser had seen one of 'them'.

Tsukuachi just put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Well if were gonna do something about to do someone as an attempt to catch him we need to do it before his anniversary."

__________________

Like any other day the cafe was almost full of people and had a welcoming atmosphere.
The state were enjoying the company and for Izuku. . .

Well he was in the break room with Milo and a couple cats. Milo was ontop of an unconscious Izuku while the cats were ontop of Milo.

Was this weird? No of course not. Doesn't everyone pass out of exhaustion every once in a while?

The night before~

Izuku was working on this robot that did chores around the condo since Izuku barely had time to breath anymore. So he was up all might trying to code this damn robot. Izuku isn't exactly rich. He struggles to pay the Bill's but keeps the big condo because Milo.
Though he did have the right parts to build it the arm mechanics were difficult especially since it would do so many things with them.

And he couldn't get over what happened during patrol. That will keep him up for a very long time.

Back to present day~

The day went by quickly and Izuku did end up waking up. But only because his break was over.

The greenette went into his lab, there was a corkboard on the wall, red string connecting over japan.

3 weeks and 4 more days until the big break.

All of japan was going to be free of villains on that day.

How is that possible?

Let's just say Okami has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Afterall who can say what Izuku is capable of.