sorry to inform u about this one...

Okokokokok

After further inspection of this story,

I no longer want to write it. I think it's trash, it doesn't really have a good base, I don't early know whats happening with izukus trauma, or what to do with OFA.

It's just a big mess, if you can't already tell.

I'm sorry to those that have asked me to write new chapters and what not, but I'm just not feeling the vibe anymore.

I will still keep this story up, I'm not deleting it.

I will create a new similar story that has more structure and that follows cannon a little bit better so hopefully some of you guys will stay tuned for that!; but it's probably unlikely because I've abandoned this story/ account for so long...
_____

If you want a more concrete reason for me not liking this story, well her ya go:

Liek any other author on here that nearly has a breakdown every other week, I was not in a good headspace while writing this. As I read back on the first chapters I can see how enthusiastic I was writing it, but then I could see the decline in myself through the words that I wrote. And the quality declined along with the story, and then I could see my own struggles imbedding themselves into the story and I feel like it all fell apart before I could react.

So ye

Thats about the whole reason.

I really appreciate all the support I've received from many of you in the comments, encouraging me to continue, to take care of myself, and the motivation. Never thought I'd get higher than 20k views.

Thankyou,

Magpie.

Random person- " omg they called themselves Magpie character arch omg!!!"

Shut up.