Chapter #4

(No one's POV.)

    After that day Izuku had nowhere to go.

So he left the house. Where did he go? No one knows.

After a few weeks all the missing posters of izuku came down the news no longer talked about it, the people who did talk about it only pitied the boy in the situation.

When the police and heroes went to search the house they were shocked, stunned to say the least.
They saw blood on the floor along with garbage and empty pill bottles, a couple of the bottles in a trash can being quirk suppressors, depression, anxiety, and PTSD pills that are all prescribed to a young boy that they never found.

2 months later it was a cold case. No one bothered to touch it, everyone said that the boy was dead. But without evidence it would just lay there in a cabinet for god knows how long.

But izuku wasn't dead.

Without the quirk suppressor his hair changed to a charcoal black with emerald green highlights, his eyes changed from a forest green to a vibrant seafoam green and his right eye covered by his growing hair.

His cheek bones, spine, shoulders collarbones, knees, and the tops if his hands and feet had black iridescent scales covering them.

And even with the other medication that he was prescribed he had multiple panic attacks a week due to his anxiety and ptsd. Thankfully his depression hasn't been that debilitating since he left the house.

He didn't act like the cheerful boy everyone knew him by he was able to be himself. Finally.

After a week of him being on his own he was able to get a job at a local cat cafe called ^Neko cafe^.( so original ) They had good pay and he was really good at making coffee what can he say.

His boss Ami, was super sweet and she would allow him to take home some of the food that they didn't sell that day so he had something to eat for dinner.

When he was first starting at the cafe Ami saw how much he was struggling and got him a dog to make him happier.
After a while af training the dog was a licensed service animal.
Of course he was thankful but he felt guilty for causing a person so much trouble.

She was one of the only people that knew his situation completely and actually helped him.

In short he was happy with his new life but, he was missing something, he still wanted to help people he wanted to show everyone they were wrong, that he wasn't weak or quirkless that he was strong and powerful.

He couldn't be a hero though. He was too young. And he finished high school and university anyway.
He didn't want to be forced into the rules of a hero either. He wanted to help people do and be better. And he didn't need to be paid to do it.

He didn't want to be like them.

He never really thought about, about how fake heroes could be until all might saved him from that place.
Of course he still respected the man because he saved him but he didn't think heroes could be like that. . .

So he would be better.

He would be a vigilante.

He dictated 2 years of training in hand to hand combat as well as training his quirks like his teleportation, shift, and telekinesis.
_________________________________________

SHIFT

ABILITY TO FULLY OR PARTIALLY SHIFT INTO AN ANIMAL EXISTING OR NON EXISTING.

DRAWBACKS: IF USED TOO MUCH IN ONE DAY USER WILL HAVE JOINT PAIN AND POSSIBLE DISLOCATIONS.

SIDE EFFECTS: ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOR,(He likes to be curled up like a like a dog when sitting or laying down and tilts his head like a dog when being talked to or interested in something.) HAS SCALES COVERING PARTS OF HIS BODY ACTING LIKE AN IMPENETRABLE ARMOR

TELEKINESIS

ABILITY TO MOVE VERY SMALL THINGS TO BEING ABLE TO LIFT MULTIPLE SKYSCRAPERS AT ONCE.

DRAWBACKS: NON

SIDE EFFECT: IF USER IS COMFORTABLE IN THEIR SURROUNDINGS THEY WILL LEVITATE AND FLOAT AROUND THE AREA THEY ARE IN
_________________________________________

He did pay just as much attention to the other ones maybe more, but he would be the only one to know what the other ones were.

Did I mention he was extremely smart?

2 years later, Izuku is now 14

\________________________________________/

CLIFFHANGER!!!

k

inda? No? Ok.

Anyway-

I was able to spit out this kinda half chapter I guess. I really wanted to just get to the main part of da story so I got impatient and I just spit it out. I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter yet. I dont wanna rush it too much but I also dont want it to like finally start at like chapter 10. I hope you guys like it lol.

This is basically what izu looks like

This is basically what izu looks like. I will draw a picture with him and his scales. . . Mabe floatin around a room dunno.

Welp goodbye my beautiful statues

- MANIQUIN   out...

Ps. the next chapter will be longer to make up for this one cuz it was really short lol.

Fucking germs getting in my way of making a good chapter.