Chapter #7 What?

Izuku woke up like almost every morning.

Cold, covered in sweat, scared beyond belief.

He sat up slowly his whole body shaking to the core. He couldn't calm himself down, yet he didn't want anyone to touch him.

Milo was laying in his dog bed right beside the door. He was pondering over what to do. It was obvious that Izuku didn't want to be touched, but maybe if he just lay down in front of him he would focus on something else rather than his spiraling thoughts.

So that's what the doge did.

He slowly and carefully made his way over to the beans bed and stepped up.

Milo was worried. Izuku was sitting on the bed with his head in his knees and his arms wrapped around him trembling.

The huskie started to move forward slightly and licked the trembling boys arm.

Izuku flinched but warily looked up to have green sea meet Atlantic ice. His owner or more like bestfriend lost the tension in his body and opened up to hug Milo. Milo was happy to get a hug from him and rested his head on Izuku's shoulders.

After about a good five minutes Izuku thanked him and left the room to get a shower.

Milo felt happy to be of help.

__¤__♤__¤__

Izuku was in the shower going through all the whispers and shouts in his head.

'Weak, you want to be a shitty little hero?'

'Fucking useless whore.'

'Disgusting excuse for a human being.'

'Waste of space.'

'Who told you you could do something with your pitiful life?'

'Deku.'

Something harmless nickname at first turned into 10 fucking years of torment.

The least harmful thing they did was the beatings, he could deal with it. It only hurt him physically.

The worst thing they would do is get close to him tell him he was important and mattered,
basically gain his trust and tell them his secrets.

Not all of them just a little about how his parents treated him and. . . That place.

His ^friends^ betrayed him told everyone everything

How disgusting and feral he was

How he wasn't a human anymore

How he deserved to be treated like a wild animal and but in a small cage to be left for dead.

But he deserved it right?

He deserved to be treated like an animal.

Locked in a hot small locker for 3 days until they finally decided they didn't want him dead. Fear of losing their toy.

If they did kill him the school would cover it up. They didn't care about him.

He didn't deserve care or anything really.

He only deserved to be treated like a monster that couldn't feel anything other than pain and was not worthy of anything good.