Chapter #18

"Talking" 'thinking' *Sign language/jsl*

Okamis' anniversary week is still going on. Started on Monday now its Wednesday. there have been a couple of sightings of Okami but only at night so almost every hero they have are on night shifts. They still need a couple of heroes around to deal with things like fires and and stuff like that, that aren't caused by villains or criminals.

But about the sightings of Okami. Almost all of them have been reported by civilians.

Detective Tsukauchi is working with EraserHead to try and find the real identity of Okami. And yes, as expected the rest of the Okami sightings were from EraserHead.

Snice he knew what his suit looked like, personality and possibly something that would get under Okamis skin. Its in the middle of the anniversary week and Tsukauchi needed more information out of Aizawa.

"C'mon just tell me something about him! Like where he meets you usually or something like that!" Tsukauchi was yelling at Aizawa for more information about Okami but was getting absolutely nowhere.

"I told you before if I tell you anything that he'll find out about it."

"How could he ever find out about it!?"

Eraser crossed his arms and looked away a bit frustrated and embarrassed.

"I don't know he just does! Remember last time? I told you about his ability to just disappear out of nowhere, the next time I saw him he looked at me funny disappeared for over a month before I even got a glimpse of him again. I don't know why he trusts me but he just does so no i cannot tell you anything. You need to find this shit out on your own, because if i tell you anything the case will be over before we even make a dent in it."

The detective backed off a little bit. He understood what Eraser needed to do but this is very risky for him, even as a professional hero.

Aizawa stood up and pointed at the papers on the desk.

"Look I'll tell you everything I know-" He points to a door. "When that bastard is in the investigation room."

^sigh^ "Okay I get it. I just need to go on a walk to think about all this shit."

Tsukauchi walked out of the police station pissed off by the interaction he just had.

'I understand why Eraser needed to do this but this investigation has been going on for 4 years, For the first 3, we had no sightings whatsoever we didn't even think it was a single person doing all this vigilante work at first!'

"If he only told us what he knows then we WILL MAKE A DENT IN THE CASE."

His head landed in his hands with a big ragged sigh. He walked up to one of the parks up the road, no one was there.

To be fair it was night time.

Leaning back, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter and a back of cigarettes.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

He started to think back to the basics of detective work, all the small cases he'd done and then to the big ones.

But nothing he thought of compared to this.

He had run out of options.

Everything that he had access to he tried.

Nothing fucking worked.

How could he even try anything without someone like EraserHead?

He needed someone capable of getting close to him, someone that is under the radar.