3: Regrets And Decisions

am already holding my ears for being late :-p so sorry for updating late, but i hope u all will like it :)

Happy reading <3

the girl in the pic is Sara ;)

 read, enjoy and dont forget to commenttttt :)

CHAPTER 3: DECISIONS AND REGRETS

Rabia and Faraz ( Sara's parents)

RABIA’S POV

“Jess!”

“Jess!”

“Sara! Darling why are you shouting? What happened?” putting his mug on the table Faraz looked at her stiff raged up face.

“Yes Ma’am?” before Sara could reply her Dad, Jason, our steward came rushing into the dining hall.

“What is this?” she pointed towards her tea and Jess looked at the mug and then at her face, unable to understand anything.

“Your Tea ma’am” he said slowly.

“I want my tea crisp…… No sugar, no milk” Sara looked at him who was now standing as if has committed a crime or something….. God! Why is this girl so bossy? “For how many times do I have to tell you this?” Sara said sternly. I and Faraz exchanged a glance.

“Sorry Ma’am! I’ll bring fresh….” Jason hurriedly picked up her mug.

“Leave it! I don’t want it any more” Sara cut him in the middle, picking up the jar, she poured some orange juice into her glass and started sipping it.

I looked at Faraz who was calmly chewing his oats forgetting all about our last night discussion about Sara, cautiously without letting her know I gave a light kick on Faraz’s leg under the table and he at once looked up at me.

With my eyes I tried to remind him that he was suppose to talk to her and his eyes suddenly widened at the realization of what he was forgetting.

Before start talking he cleared his throat looking at Sara who was still sipping her juice calmly, leaning back in her chair. “Sara!” he called her name and she looked at his face at once.

“Yeah?”

“Sara! I and your Mom were talking about you last night and we….

“Oh please Dad! don’t tell me you two have arranged another marriage for me, that soon after I will get divorced I will have to marry some Mr. X Y Z, a son of your friend or something” she didn’t even let him finish his sentence and started blabbering sarcastically popping her eyes out, Faraz looked at me helplessly.

“Sara! At least let him finish” I snub her and she rolled her eyes. “And what do you mean by arranging a marriage? You liked Shehryar and….

“I did, but I didn’t like him to be my husband Mom! I never have thought about getting married that soon and you two simply decided about it over a cup of tea” Sara cut me and burst out.

“Look Sara! What has happened is happened, let’s not beat the bush darling.” Faraz said softly.

“isi laad piyaar ne bighara hea apke…” I said to him who eyed me to calm down but how could I? I was a mother who had only one child… one daughter who was ruining her life with her own hands, how could I calm down? I couldn’t.

“Sara beta! you should be serious towards your life now, why don’t you understand these decisions have power to make or break the whole of your life, you have to take them wisely and with keeping all the circumstances clear in front of you” Faraz looked closely at her face and tried to convince her.